Indra's soft side

Sakura pov

"I will go now bye Kakashi-sensei, Naruto, Indra, Sasuke." I bid my goodbyes and was about to leave, when Indra grab my wrist.

"What is it Indra" I asked, he let go of my wrist and he was silent for a moment, he then speaks to me.

"Can we hangout for awhile" He said, i looked at him for awhile and answered "Ok" then we both left a shocked Naruto, Sasuke and Kakashi-sensei.

________
____________
________________
____________________

-At the Village-

Indra pov

We were walking around the village, i noticed Sakura was being quiet, "maybe i should comfort her" i thought, but what should i do to comfort her, i wish i could ask Naruto some advice, but this is only me and Sakura so, no time for Naruto.

"We should eat" I said, we both stop and she was looking at me confused, "but she was cute at the same time, wait what am i thinking,don't call her cute Indra" I thought as i blush a little bit.

"hm... what about some Dango" She said, and i nod, then we began walking until we arrive at the destination we wanted, and we went in and sat down to the nearest sit.

"What may you want to order?" The shop owner said.

"10 dangos please, 5 for her and 5 for me, and can we have some tea too." I said, she nod and began walking, while we wait, i was thinking on how to comfort her.

"So... um..." I was thinking what words to say to her, welp think Indra, think, she started talking like she knows, well she actually knows.

"If your asking if im fine, i will be in the nearer future" She said and sent me a faint smile, then she frown, i don't know why, but it hurts to see her like that.

"I know its hard, but you will move on in the nearer future i think...." I said while looking at her beautiful emerald eyes.

"I...hope..so" That's all she could say, i was worried at her, i just want to hug her, and i did hug her, i can feel her shock, while i was hugging her, but she shrug it off and hugged me back, i was happy when she felt fine.

"Here is your order, I hope you enjoy our food" The owner of the shop said, we then stop hugging and i took 1 dango in the plate, so does she.

"This dangos are so delicious" she said, i could see a slight blush in her cheeks, i keep looking at her while eating, i didn't even realise that she called my name.

"Indra" she asked, while looking at me weirdly.

"Huh!?" I said in confusion, i then start blushing, when i realize i keep staring at her, for too long.

"You keep staring on me ya know" she said.

"Oh sorry i didn't realise it" i said, while laughing nervously, and blushing from embarrassment.

"Hm...i don't get it, why are other people afraid of you, you are actually....nice" she said, "oh yeah" i thought, then laugh nervously again.

"D-don't mind them...hehehe..." I said nervously, while remembering something.

"Hm...ok, let's finish our food here" she said and i nod, we began eating, after we finished eating our food, i then payed for our delicious meal (wow sana all char) and we left.

"So where are we going" she said, i looked at her for a while and took her hand, we teleported on top of the 4th hokage's stone face.

"The view is nice here isn't it" i asked and she just nodded.

"Who are your parents" she asked, while looking at me.

"Kushina Uzumaki and Minato Namikaze" I said while looking up the stars, why do you ask, "well you don't have the 4ths hair color and Kushina-san's hair color".

"But for me, you look like an Uchiha" she said, while looking up the stars too.

"How can you be so sure" i asked, she looked at me then she started giggling.

"Your scary sometimes, why aren't you like this to Naruto and Sasuke. but for me its a yes" she said and started giggling, "her giggle is a music to my ears, wait what, stop thinking some nonsense things Indra" i thought, while looking at her slightly blushing.

*Voice head*

Admit it, you like her

"WHAT NO!?" i thought.

Yes and you will find out in the future.

"what do you mean by the future" i ask the girl in my head.

Just wait in your future

"Tch.." i thought.

"Im gonna go home now, you still have a training with Naruto and Sasuke" she said, now she remind me of that, if they asked me about this night, their training will be harder than before.

"Do you want me to walk you home" i give her an offer but she denies it and said "I can take care of myself, no need to worry".

"Bye now Indra" she said before she could walk away, i grab her wrist and she turn to look at me and have a questionable face.

"Bye Saku-chan" i said, and pulled Sakura closer to me and whisper in her ear " And im the only one, who will say that nickname, if someone say it, they will face some consequences" i felt her shiver a little bit and smile.

"Y-yes Indra" she whispered back, i grab her by the waist and teleport her to her house "Thanks Indra" she thanked.

"No problem, see you tomorrow Saku-chan" I then teleport out of Sakura house and onto the forest of death, where i give Naruto and Sasuke the location.

"Big brother why did you do that, you already know i have a crush on Saku-chan" once i heard that from Naruto, i was furious and give him a death glare.

"This training will be more harder than before, and for your information, im the only person to call Sakura that nickname, so you have a crush on Sakura, since your my brother im just gonna give both of you a harder training, now you two will suffer" I said in a venom voice and im pretty sure they were shivering, i was smiling evily and put them in the forest and started the show.

"Thats right suffer from this training" I thought, as i was watching my two little brothers screaming for mercy.

"BIG BROTHER!!!!" both Naruto and Sasuke screamed on agony.

-At Sakura-
Sakura pov

"Maybe i will train a little bit" I said, i then began walking to the gates and saw both Izumo and Kotetsu, they were looking at me with a questionable look and ask "where are you going?".

"Oh im just gonna train, that's it" i said and i walked pasted them, they just look at me and nod, then go back to what their doing.

To Be Continued

_________
______________
_________________
____________________
________________________

12/16/20

Next chapter: our first C ranked mission