A Conversation Between Me and My Unknown Sibling

Sakura pov

"We meet again dear twin sister" He said I look at him seriously and jump back a few feet away from him "Don't worry I won't attack you" he said as he look at me, his eyes we're different again "What kekkai genkai is that?!" I asked still having the same gaze he smiles and said "This is the Kazenome" still having the same gaze I just look at him in the eyes 'I need to becareful around this guy, I remember what he said to me about the kekkei genkai of the Tsukimori-clan' He looks at me coldly and say "Now, now dear sister we're not just gonna stand here and look at each other, now shall I be the first one to talk or you" I look at him completely shock "What are you talking about?! what do you mean by sister!?" I said a little angry, since my whole life all of my life I never had a sibling, if he is my sibling he would be in the hidden leaf with me, with all of us, he suddenly laugh like a maniac for a minute and then stops.

"Oh dear sister, we aren't kids anymore, this is what I hate about you" He said coldly, I look at him angrily "Do you think I would lie! I never knew you in my whole life! do you think I'm happy that some fricking stranger just randomly said I'm their sister!!" I totally snapped and i still look at him angrily as I was gritting my teeth "Now calm down sister, I totally hate that short tempered of yours" he said a little calmer, I grit my teeth and said "So what!" I was in tears as I said that "WHERE WERE YOU WHEN THEY DIE!!" I yelled at him, I was completely in pain of knowing my parents died at that time "WHERE ARE YOU AT THAT TIME!! YOU WEREN'T EVEN IN THEIR FUNERAL, IF YOU ARE MY SIBLING WHERE ARE YOU WHEN I NEED YOU!!!!" I yelled at him and for sure he was shock, I was in so much pain knowing my parents died twice in my first life and my current life I even thought that I could keep them safe but no Im too weak "WHERE WERE YOU!!" I keep yelling as I break down in tears "where we're you..." I said as I was in tears and keep repeating the word 'Where we're you...' silently.

"What do you mean" he said in his usual cold voice I was slowly standing up and said more like almost a whisper "Mom.....Dad...." I went running towards him and grab his kimono and pull him not too close "Are dead, Where are you huh!?!" I pushed him away from me and looked down "Where are you!?" I angrily asked and then look up at him "WHERE ARE YOU AT THAT TIME!!" I yelled at him, getting my fist ready to punch but he disappeared instantly and suddenly appeared behind me and hit my neck to make me lose   conscious.

Unknown Person pov (I wont tell you his name in the next chapter you will know him)

'Our parents died, when' I look at my sleeping sister and sighed 'so she doesn't remember me huh, what made her forget about me' I thought as a small flashback went in my mind "Bigbrother!" I sighed again and look at her, "You will remember me for sure" I whispered as I brush my fingers through her hair and tap her forehead.

"Sweet dreams"

2/7/21

____
______
_________
____________
_______________
___________________
_______________________
_________________________

*Author's Note*

Author-chan(Me): Now that was interesting *sips tea*.

Asura: So that is why I can't communicate with Sakura.

Author-chan(Me): Yep we are pressed by time here can you hurry up and say the dang title of the next story.

Asura: *sighs* The next story will be 'Dreams of Memories'

Author-chan(Me): So that's it folks I don't have time to change sh$ts so don't get upset if the story isn't ya know ahhhh whatever time check: 11:55 pm byeeee.