Training with Ashura and Kakashi-sensei 2

Sakura pov

'An hour ago was weird' i thought, as the boy's words came back to me "We aren't kids anymore, stop pretending you don't know me!" i tried my best to forget about that boy and practice my wind jutsu, as i was doing some hand signs, someone suddenly tapped my shoulder, i was frightened and tried to kick the hell out of this person, i looked at the person and that person was Kakashi-sensei, i sweat drop when i found out it was Kakashi-sensei, "Are you training" he said, i just nod and said "Can you train me, some water nor earth style jutsu Kakashi-sensei" Kakashi-sensei looked at me a little surprised and said "Fine, after our training on tree climbing" i looked at him and smiled, i then went back to my training as Kakashi-sensei was walking away, after my training i then tried sensing Kakashi-sensei's chakra and went to his location, when i got to where Kakashi-sensei was, all the boys looked at me and i let out a nervous laugh "You know its the first time seeing you late" Indra said i was nervously laughing when he said that, "Ok since we are all here, all of you just need to climb the tree you want to climb, you will have to do what Sakura did back then but this time its not water but a tree" he said as he climb the tree with no hands, Naruto was shocked while the others we're serious, when Kakashi-sensei was facing upside down he then said as he throw 4 kunais at us  "All of you will have to mark the tree to where you guys stop before you all fall" we all nod as one of us pick the kunai.

I was walking casually at the tree as i was heading towards the highest point of the tree, all three of them we're shock and Kakashi-sensei was still on his regular face, i keep walking until i reach the highest point and cut the little tree branch and jump branch by branch until i got down, i look at Kakashi-sensei and he was wearing a smile on his face, while the three boys we're wearing a shock face, "Well, good job Sakura, i think the girl in this team will be the best suit to become hokage and i never expect an Uchiha lost to a Tsukimori" after Kakashi-sensei said that i was beyond shock, "How!?" i asked, Kakashi-sensei looked at me with his closed eyed smile "Your father told me, i am even more glad that the heiress of the Tsukimori clan is my student" when he said that, i was looking at the ground and thought 'What the actual hell is going on'.

*Head Voice*

Heh! stress

'Actually yes, first i found out im talking to Naruto's mother flippin' descendant, second i found out that my real last name is Tsukimori that i never heard before and im mother flippin' half senju, third What the actual hell was that yellow haired dude that called me his frickin' sister' I thought.

Jeez.. you need to calm down.

'Im CoMpLeTeLy CaLm!' I thought as i tried to calm myself down.

"Meet me back to where you we're training after you take some rest Sakura" Kakashi-sensei said as he closed eyed smile me, i nod in agreement and went back to the house, 'That boy again, i was hoping that it was still the same in my past life, but no! it is not' I thought as i was literally screaming on the inside, as i was back to my sense's the boy was gone 'I need some rest' i thought, after my rest i went back to where i was training my wind style jutsu and i saw Kakashi-sensei reading his Paradise book while leaning on a tree 'Wow he shouldn't read that infront of his students' i thought, Kakashi-sensei was looking at me and motion his hand to come closer and i did "So lets start" he said, i nod in agreement

-A few hours later-

I was breathing heavily as i sit down by a tree, Kakashi-sensei is already long gone.

*Head Voice*

Nice now try making wood style

'Maybe later, im already out of chakra' I thought

'sighed' Fine..

I was resting and calmly waiting for my chakra to recover, i then did two hand signs and slam my hands slowly on the ground, when my hands touch the ground there was a small circle of green grass, i saw roots coming out of it and soon finally became a tree and it turned into cherry blossom petals.

*Head Voice*

Amazing its a little cherry blossom.

'Yeah' I thought.

When i slowly touch the small petals it start to glow, i knew what was coming so i jump a little far away from the small cherry blossom tree and see it exploded, i was beyond shock 'Wow the cherry blossom just exploded, it may be a little small tree but still effective, i need more chakra to perfect this jutsu' I thought.

*Head Voice*

So the name of the jutsu?

'Wood style: Cherry blossom explosion' I thought.

To Be Continued

_______
_________
____________
________________
___________________

*Authors Note*

Author-chan(Me): Hope you enjoy this story bruh😂.

Sakura: Yeah, man my whole journey is such a drag.

Asura: Hahahaha sucks to be you.

Sakura: Oh shut up!

Author-chan(Me): Oi, oi, oi quit it! oh and see you guys to the next chapter.

Asura, Sakura: Next chapter will be, "The encounter of Zabuza and Haku"

Author-chan(Me): If your wondering, why Kakashi-sensei can walk easliy without a walker i think that is what you called it, well actually Sakura was secretly healing Kakashi-sensei without anyone noticing it, so yeah that is why Kakashi-sensei can walk easily, its Not easy for Sakura to do that actually😁😂😂.