Hanging out with Naruto

Sakura pov

I had been recovering for these past weeks and the bridge is now finish, with the help of my team ofcourse, it was already late at night 'Im not sleepy...' I thought.

I sit up and look at the window I then stand up and arranged my futon and went towards the door, I went outside my room and closed the door gently, I walk carefully since I don't want to wake up anyone, I went out of the house and walk a little farther from the house.

After my little walk, I stop at a nearby tree and sit there for a moment and look at the sky above and I didn't pay attention at my surroundings until I heard a twig break I look behind the tree I was resting when I suddenly find Naruto "Naruto, what are you doing here and why are you still awake?" I asked.

Naruto went towards me and sit beside me "Well I was drinking water at the kitchen and saw you going outside, so I followed you well I thought you see me in the kitchen drinking water, so I thought you already know I was following you but I lost track in you because of that redhead woman and finally I find you hehehe..." he said explaining to me, I just facepalm, "And Sakura-chan, Why are you up so late?" Naruto asked me a question.

"Well I couldn't sleep, so I was just having a little stroll outside" I said to Naruto, he nod and look up at the sky as well "Hey Sakura-chan" he spoke, I look at him and give him a 'What is it?' look "Im sorry about what happened" Naruto said, I look at him and said "Sorry for what, if your talking about that time when we faced Haku and Zabuza then its alright, I was the useless one" I said, Naruto look at me with a shock expression and said "No your not!" I look at the sky and said "I was the first one, that got knocked out" Naruto grabbed my shoulders which he made me look at him and he said "Don't say that Sakura-chan, even if your the first one among us who got knocked out first doesn't mean your useless and besides your a lot stronger than us ya know!" I look at him and I am almost in tears I hugged him and whispered in his ear "Thank you Naruto..." he hugged back and we broke our hug and stayed there watching the sky until morning.

___________
________________
____________________
________________________
___________________________

*Author's Note*

Author-chan(Me): Uhm... this was supposed to be the side story of ' Going back to Konoha' or 'Returning to Konoha' whatever, but I made the side story first bruh and a lot of bad grammars are in here too, so if there is any funky wanky english in my story, well too bad im to lazy to reread and fix them.