4th great ninja war

"INO!!! DON'T DIE ON ME PLEASE!!!" i yelled while healing my friend who protected me from Madara.

"INO PLEASE!!"

"S...sakura....."

"Ino!?!?"

"Don't.....heal....me...my....time....will....end.....here.....its o-only you....N-naruto......a-and S-sasuke...."she said between coughs.

"NO INO PLEASE I WON'T LET YOU DIE I WON'T" I yelled while trying to heal my bestfriend, i can't let her die like the others, who risk their lives for me Sasuke and Naruto. I felt something wet on both side of my face, why am i crying, Im so weak, i am so weak. I should have died but im not gonna disappoint Ino.

"Why....Why.....". I thought, i closed my eyes so i can focused my chakra to my palm, and heal my bestfriend Ino, but when i open my eyes i was terrified, Ino is dead, i keep healing her and thought it was all a dream.

"Stop, that's no use she is dead" I heard an old mans voice, i look behind me and saw the sage of six paths Hagoromo Otsutsuki.

"What do you mean, she is still alive, i just need more chakra". I said while crying, and thinking that this is all a dream, yes a dream, this is a dream Sakura, i keep thinking this is all a dream.

"Everyone is dead Princess". The sage of six paths said it to me, calling me princess, what is wrong with him, im not a princess of everyting.

DEAD!?!" I asked

"Yes i tried healing them but no use, even Sasuke, Naruto and Kakashi all the 4 kages are dead because they got defeated by Madara and Obito". When he said that, i was completely traumatized by blood and losing all my friends, i stopped healing Ino and looked at my hand, it was all blood, blood from all my friends/comrades that died.

"What type of princess am i, A useless princess".I asked, but he went infront of me and said No.

"You are the princess of the moon, it means you can have the power to go back in time, and you can access your power towards the moon, and do you remember reading something on your families book or something" he asked and i do remember reading one the name of the jutsu is called "Haruno style: Moon of the past".

"Yes i remember something its called Haruno style:Moon of the Past" i said to him and he nod.

"Then use that jutsu and go back to the past to change it". He said and i nod.

"Ok here i go- WAIT!?!" Hagoromo Otsutsuki said before i did some hand signs, i remember the hand signs that is written bellow the name of that jutsu.

"You will meet someone you don't know so good luck". He said and i nod again.

"Understood!!" i yelled then i did the hands signs and yelled again "HARUNO STYLE: MOON OF THE PAST" And the light of the moon shined at me and the light become brighter and brighter until i past out.

________
______________
__________________
_____________________

-At Sakura's old room-

"Uhhh my head, WAIT!?! MY ROOM WHAT TIME IS IT!?!!". I thought, i looked at the clock next to me and it says 5:30 in the morning.

"Well i woke up early, i guess this is the day where we gonna meet Kakashi-sensei and to form a squad and who is this guy that Hagoromo-san warned me about". I whispered quietly, i then do my usual morning routine and where my old clothes, that brings back memories.

I then went downstairs and saw my mom and dad cooking, i went to the kitchen and sat next to dad.

"That's unusually for you to wake up early" My mom said, while she put our food to eat.

"Well i think i woke up early" I said nervously, and eat my food, i already finished my food and bid my goodbyes to my parents to go to school.

Mebuki pov

"Sakura is acting weird, she seems acting nice, not like Sakura from yesterday that always go to school early to see a boy who she got a crush on and got mad at us all the time and now she is behaving nice and saying goodbye nicely, i really like this new Sakura i want her to keep this going. I thought while smiling and do the dishes.

Sakura pov

"I guess some people are here, wait is that Naruto but its weird to see him this early and who is that guy with long spiky black hair, maybe that's the guy Hagoromo-san said." I thought and went to the front seat, i actually feel hurt to see Naruto, but i need to keep in mind that he is alive now and im not gonna think a lot from the future.

"SAKURA!!" Naruto yelled at the top of his lungs and run to me, i turn around and put a calm, cold face and im pretty sure he had shivers down his spine.

To be continued

11/3/20