Name Introduction

Naruto pov

"Eh? me oh ok My name is Naruto Uzumaki, my likes are eating ramen and eating all other types of ramen, oh and i like hanging out with Sasuke and Big brother Indra and i hate waiting 3 minutes for my ramen to be cooked, and my dream to the future is to BECOME THE FUTURE HOKAGE, SO ALL OF THEM WILL RESPECT AND KNOW WHO I AM, not just a monster but acknowledge me as a person and a hero BELIEVE IT!!!!". I said that with pure honest.

"Ok Next"

Indra pov

"I am Indra Uzumaki my likes are dango, reading, training, and my little brother Naruto, and training with Naruto and Sasuke i hate this people who hurt my little brother and weaklings like that pink hair over there and i hate fangirls my dream is to help Naruto's dream to come true." I said and it seemed that Sakura might frown as always, i looked towards Sakura but she didn't frown nor look down, but she look directly to the sky.

"Men...be fast at introducing its such a drag to wait my ass here." she said, that's weird she always frown if i said not good to her.

"Fine blossom, next." our sensei said

Sasuke pov

"Im Sasuke Uchiha i like a lot of things and i hate some things i don't have a dream but an ambition and i will make it real i will revive the Uchiha clan (Bruh i forgot what his line is) and kill a certain person to avenge my clan." I said that and Naruto got shivers, and Indra didn't care, and Sakura mumble something.

"Ok last is this blossom here" Kakashi-sensei then said it.

Sakura pov

"Finally, ok my name is Sakura Haruno my likes are reading, training, medics stuff my dislikes are those who abandon there friends on mission and my friends who got hurt, i hate late people, so be on time next time Kakashi-sensei and i hate arrogant people who go avenge something and people who are hungry for powers, and my dream is to become the best medic, and go to any medic feild." I said with full determination and ofcourse Naruto was cheering me, while both Indra and Sasuke was shocked.

"Hm.... i never knew you would be that interested in any medical jutsu or going to any medical fields." Kakashi-sensei, and i just look at him dumbfounded.

"You like to know my dream right, then thats my dream, welp gotta go now, i already know what we are doing tomorrow so bye, oh and explain them what we are doing tomorrow." I said and i walked away from them, im pretty sure they are all shocked.

"What a smart kid" Kakashi-sensei said

_____
___________
_______________
____________________

-At the Haruno house-
Sakura pov

"IM HOME!" i said that and put my shoes aside and arrange it.

"No one is home hm..?" As soon as i said that, i went to the kitchen and saw a paper and take it.

"A letter?" i thought

"Dear Sakura me and
your father had an important
mission, so you might be home
alone until 1 week, there is food in the fridge and some money for you, don't spend everything, just save some so can you survive hahahaha, take care ok don't spend the money to much, oh the money is on our room, take the purse on the bed and that money is for groceries and your snacks, take care Love
Mom."

"Mom...Dad...becareful on your mission" i thought and took the food in the fridge and heat it, after heating the food i started eating, washing my plate, and went to my room to change clothes and went to sleep.

______
__________
______________

"argh.. what time is it argh 3 in the morning" i then went to the switch and turn on the lights, and did my usually morning routine, and went downstairs i look at the fridge and it was empty.

"Men i forgot to do some groceries yesterday" i thought, then i went to my parents room and took the purse with me, and went back downstairs and i wear my ninja boots, and went out, i locked the doors and went to the store.

_______
___________
______________

"Im finally here" i thought, i then looked around and the shop was open early at this time,"Wow shop's open early today" i thought, i then went to the vegetable aisle and pick some carrots, tomatoes, onions, garlic, scallions, ect. and pay after i left i then went to the fruit aisle and buy some apple, orange, watermelons and thats it, then payed for the fruits and went to the next aisle and did the same after i bought all the food i need, i went back home.

"Maybe i will cook some eggs and a little bacon i guess." i thought as i placed all the food inside the fridge, i then looked at the purse i still have a lot of money.

I then cooked the eggs and a little rice and some bacon and boil a hot water and have some tea, after its done, i started eating and i was getting ready to go to the training grounds, when i felt someones presences.

"Who are you and what are you doing here" I said in a cold dark voice, and i felt that he had a little shiver.

"Hokage-sama wants to see you" and thats all he said and then disappeared.

____________
__________________
______________________

To be continued
11/5/20

Next Chapter: Survival training