Dreams of Memories Part 2

Sakura pov

I looked straight at the village shocked, it was all in fire, a lot of dead bodies, "What happened here" my younger self asked itself and she started to run so was I, we started running towards the house where I think I used to live in, she opened the door and saw her parents weren't there, "Arghh!" my younger self screamed, I look behind me and some ninja's from the hidden sound village pulled my younger me's hair 'Otogakure shinobi's' I thought, I tried punching it but my hand went pass them as if I was a ghost my younger self started crying then suddenly the sound shinobi's fell down and let go of my younger self's hair "Big brother" she said and went hugging the boy named Sotaro, some sound ninja's then suddenly appeared and knock out the two as one of them carry the boy "Dammit" I cursed.

-Hours Later-

I was waiting for hours, for someone to save me and I was about to stand up, when three konoha anbu went in and a female anbi check's on my younger self's pulse "Another survivor" the female anbu said, she then took my younger self's body and went outside as she carries the body of the unconscious kid in her hands, I followed the three anbu's in a clinic and placed my younger self in the bed of one of the rooms, while I was waiting for hours looking at my younger self, sleeping comfortable in the bed, I looked at her once again and she opened her eyes slowly, she was standing up slowly and laid back down, I could tell she is hurt by her actions, the door then suddenly opened and came my parents "Sakura!" that's all I could hear before the whole thing fades into darkness.

I opened my eyes slightly, seeing a person right beside me she has raven hair I couldn't see clearly since it is blurry, as my vision adjusted I could tell it is Tsunami-san, I was about to sit up when Tsunami-san laid me back in bed and said "You're still injured, you  need some rest" I look at her and ask "What happened?" she looked at me and began to explain what happened.

"Well here's what happened"

To Be Continued

7/17/21

________
___________
______________
_________________
____________________
_______________________
__________________________

*Author's Note*

Author-chan(Me): Hey guys, Im gonna update this, well I was thinking if I should make this story long but I make it short since that is the end of Sakura's memories of her past life welp hate explainin' bruh😂.

Sakura: So your lazy at explaining.

Asura: Maybe she is.

Author-chan(Me): Hey!! well you are right I am lazy sometimes, only sometimes I just hate explanin'!.

Sakura, Asura: Yeah, yeah, the next chapter will be 'Explaination'.

Sakura: So simple

Asura: Yeah, I agree with ya.

Author-chan(Me): Oi! Tsunami-san is the one explaining, and if it's explaining then the title is 'Explaination'.

Sakura:( ̄. ̄)

Asura:ヘ( ̄▽ ̄*)ノ

Author-chan(Me):(* ̄︶ ̄*)