Explaination

Tsunami pov

I was done treating Sakura-chan and was about to stand up and leave when Sakura-chan started to open her eyes, she started siting up but I laid her back down gently and said "You're still injured, you need some rest" she looked at me and ask "What happened?"
"Well here's what happened"

*Flashback* [ This is still Tsunami's perspective)

'oh looks like they have won, huh?' I look to my right a few meters away and a few meter below, as I was approaching slowly not to interrupt them but when I started going a few meters near I see two children, one with yellow hair and one with red hair, I took a step closer not making any sound so I can hear what they we're saying "Aren't we gonna go to your home village Sotaro-kun" I walked a little closer to see a pink haired girl 'Sakura!' laying on this boy's lap Im guessing his Sotaro, while his just playing with Sakura's hair "Well it is a bother, that we have to force the Kazekage that we have to leave to go to Konoha" he said calmly as he keeps playing with Sakura's hair "But you said your home village was this Tsukimori" he looked at the red haired female and said "Yes when I was a kid, but the sound village attacked us and I thought I was the only remaining survivor, I knew it was Orochimaru who did it since he liked to researcha lot of kekkei genkai's and stuff" he looked at Sakura with a smile and look back at the red head again "Well Im actually sad since I haven't seen mother and father for awhile and I just heard from Sakura that they had passed awag, then it meant one thing it is only us who had survived the incident" his voice got serious when he said that "Well Im fine with that since I want to visit Konoha too and it is my first time entering that village but, why can't go now?" the red head asked "Well we are gonna wait for Sakura and her team to go there" she just facepalm and said "Seriously.." he look at Sakura with a calm look and said "Yes seriously, oh and Hanako, can you give the herb to that lady over there" he pointed towards my direction, they knew ofcourse I wasn't shock since they are both ninja's, the red head which her name must be Hanako, came closer to me as she gently gave me the herbs the boy requested, that boy his name must be Sotaro came closer to me aswell and said "Use those herbs to treat my sister, she got a lot of needles so you must be careful on taking it out of her" they then disappeared and I run towards Sakura, I examine her body and check her pulse, 'Good you are still alive, but her body is in bad shape' I thought, I then took her home and treated her wounds.

*End of Flashback*

"So you're saying my brother and this Hanako girl gave the herbs to you" she said and I nod "Then do you know what happened before I got thrown away?" she asked "No I got there a little late, but what I've heard Gato has been defeated both this Hakus and Zabuza died and the end" she looked at with a sweet smile and said "Is that so" I smiled too "Oh yeah Im gonna make some soup, so rest up Im gonna bring the soup here after I finished" I said Sakura nod and looked at the ceiling, I stand up and head towards the door and went outside leaving Sakura in the room.

To Be Continued

_____
_______
___________
_______________
__________________

*Author's Note*

Author-chan(Me): Sorry for not updating in a while hehehehe I have no excuse in this so bring up the title.

Sakura, Ashura: Going back to Konoha, welp weird but ok nice name.

Author-chan(Me): Yeah and I made this at 3 in the morning which is the time in the philippines now so if there are any bad grammers well im tired and im too lazy to change it lol, that is it byeee.

Author-chan(Me): Oh yeah I forgot, Hanako isn't my original character well I have an oc named Hanako but not this Hanako, Hanako-chan originally belonged to
{Gachagirl59824} sorry for the late credit heheheh... it was 3 in the morning when I made this and Im tired and forgot to credit you hehehe... sorry! and thanks for submitting your oc.