Who are you?

Sakura pov

I woke up earlier than my teammates, i looked at their sleeping body and smiled, i then went towards the window and look outside, 'oh wow i think its still 4 in the morning, maybe i will do some training' I thought, i slowly went towards the door and slightly open it so it won't make a sound, i then walked to the open door silently and closed it slightly making a small click noise, i walked towards the hallway passing Kakashi-sensei's room and went towards the stairs, i went towards the kitchen to drink first, after drinking i went towards the door, i open it and went outside then closed it, i then start heading towards the forest a little far from the house.

*Head voice*

Hey i have something to tell you.

"Hm.. what is it" i thought.

Well- nevermind...

"You can tell me what it is later" I thought

Yeah....

When i was done training i was starting to walk back to my direction, 'well damn my clothes are a mess there is dirt everywhere' i thought,  , 'Hm... should i buy a new clothes when we get back' i thought, as i was heading towards Tazuna-san house, i saw a boy around my age staring at me, i thought 'Maybe he just lives here' i shrug it off as i keep walking, i felt like the boy was following me, i clenched my fist so that i would punch the hell out of this guy, 'its almost 5 in the morning, why is this guy here, maybe taking a long walk' I thought.

Head Voice

That boy, he looks familiar.

'You know who he is' i thought.

I don't know he just looked so familiar, just keep up your pace.

'Hai..' I thought

I then started to move faster while im walking, i keep my calm since this boy must've been a spy or just some kind of stranger pranking people, he then pick up his pace too, 'I don't wanna hurt this boy, but if he attacks first then i have no choice but to kill him' I thought, i then came back to my sense's as i sense a wind needle jutsu, 'good thing i dodge that' i thought as i looked towards the boy.

"Tsk.. It is you.." He said, his hair color was a little light blonde, his eyes is kinda weird it looks like (It looks like this picture below sorry for the low quality😂)

" He said, his hair color was a little light blonde, his eyes is kinda weird it looks like (It looks like this picture below sorry for the low quality😂)

'what type of kekkei genkai are those' I thought, "Oh.. what kekkei genkai are these, these are the Tsukinome but this has a lot of names or should i say two names like Yukinome or Kazenome, this is the kekkei genkai of the Tsukimori clan" he said.

"So your apart of that clan too" i said, i only brought my kunais and shurikens, i didn't brought my katana, 'Dammit' i thought "Oh so you have already forgotten me, twin sister" when he said that, i was looking at him like he was some sort of crazy person or his just stupid "I never had a sibling nor a twin" i said, 'It is actually impossible since i didn't find any pictures of him in any of the family photo' I thought i looked at him as if he is mistooken me as her sister "We may be in the same clan but im not your sister" i said as i started to walk off but stop by a shuriken almost hitting me, 'Tsk..' i thought.

"I told you many times im not your sister or whatever" i said, he really is pissed off "We aren't kids anymore, stop pretending you don't know me!" i was ready to fight when i heard lightning sounds behind me, i looked at my back to see Indra i looked at his eyes and see his sharingan activated "She just said she doesn't have any sibling stop being so stubborn" he said a little pissed.

"This is none of your fricken' business, this is family matter!!" he yelled back at him, i jump beside Indra and tap him and he knows what to do, he stopped his Chidori or some lightning jutsu and then use some of his wind style jutsu and distracted the guy, we then sprinted back to the house, when we got there Kakashi-sensei was already at the door "Where have you been Sakura" he asked.

"Sorry Kakashi-sensei, there was this boy at my age who just called me his sister, but i don't remember having any sibling" I said while laughing nervously, Kakashi-sensei nodded his head and motion his hand at the two of us to come inside.

'Who is he' I thought

To Be Continued

5/27/21

_____
________
__________
_____________

*Authors note*

Author-chan(Me): Welp i uploaded this chapter late.

Sakura, Asura: Yes you did😑.

Naruto: What is this place.

Author-chan(Me): How the hell did you get here.

Naruto: I dunno.

Author-chan(Me): Nevermind, the next chapter will be added who knows when😂, oh and there will be a new story i will be making, its a story of Naruto's older sister, you can read the story if you want to or if your interested on reading the new story.

Sakura, Asura: A new one?

Naruto: Will big brother Indra be there.

Author-chan(Me): No.

Naruto: Oh...