Our first C ranked mission

Sakura pov

After i was finished training, i went back to the village gates, i look towards the sleeping guards and giggled, i continue my walk towards the village and stop by to buy some clothes, groceries, weapons and ninja boots after my shopping i went straight home, "Tomorrow will be different, well i think we are gonna catch Tora after all" i thought as i sigh, "I'm home" i said quietly "Oh yeah... i'm alone" i thought, i put the groceries to the kitchen and put them to the fridge, i walk over where all the family photo's we're, i then look at our family picture, i then felt something wet on both of my cheeks, "crying....no Sakura, don't cry, everyone will thought your weak" i thought as my tears keep falling down, i then took the photo of me and my family and hug it tight "I-i already miss you, Mom... Dad" i said between in tears, i then went to my room, put the picture in my bed and put all the stuff i bought on my night stand, except the katana, i put the katana on the other side of my nightstand, i then change into my pyjamas and took the family picture and hug it again, at that night i didn't even realize that i was crying all night.

-The Next Day-

I woke up early near 5 in the morning, i then slowly got up and leave my bed, i look up at the mirror and my eyes look liked a panda, "I've been crying all night" i thought, i then went on my routine as usual after i was done, i went to the kitchen and stop for a moment and look to the table "Im not feeling hungry today" i thought i then went back to my room and get my pouch, i then went to the door put on my ninja boots that i bought on my way home and i open the door and went out "Im off" I then closed the door and locked it, i put the keys in my pouch behind me, where i put all my scrolls, kunai's and shuriken's, i continue my walk to the hokage's office while my head was looking at the ground, "I never knew that they will die...., i thought they will die.... when im older...., maybe they are alive...., yes maybe..., no what about the.... letter they send me, i wanted... i wanted them to see me to be a great and succesful ninja, why do they have to die...., why!?" I keep asking that to myself, that i didn't even realize i was already there standing infront of the hokage's office door, i then shrugged my questions and knocked on the door, i heard a "Come in" and i walked in my head still looking at the ground and closed the door, i can feel Kakashi-sensei, Iruka-sensei, Hokage-sama looking at me worriedly, after that Naruto was complaining about raising our mission to a whole new rank, i wasn't listening as i was on my own thoughts, i snap back to reality when i heard the hokage said "This is your last D ranked mission, if you finished this you only get to have 1 C ranked mission and back to the D ranks" i wasn't surprised since i know this but i never heard the 3rd hokage said that before, i shrugged it off again and went on our mission, it was easy for me cause i had already been this kind of mission.

I went slowly to the cat and make no sounds, but Indra, Sasuke and Naruto had to race to who get Tora first, i actually felt really stupid as my teammates are acting like a child, Tora then scratch their faces and run towards me and hide behind me, i pick the little cat and pet her, i then said to them "You shouldn't scare her now look at your faces" Naruto was furious because he got scratched by a cat then he realizes and said, "Oy Sakura-chan what happened to your eyes, its all puffy or something but you like a panda" Sasuke nodded in agreement then Indra said "You've been crying all night, right?" i looked at him and nod, Naruto then said "Don't worry Saku-chan i can make you feel better after our C ranked mission" He said that and get up, i then looked at Indra he was glaring at Naruto "For sure because Naruto called me the nickname Indra gave me, welp Naruto is cause Indra is his brother" i thought, i then sweatdrop as we were walking me and Naruto are talking about our future and stuff like that, we then made it to the hokage's office and we gave the cat to her owner, poor Tora i think she can't breath by her owners hug.

"Well done, you have proven yourselves, i then give you this C ranked mission, your gonna be escorting a bridge builder today, you can come in now Mr. Tazuna" The 3rd hokage said, the door was open, we looked at the door and saw a man drinking an alcohol, wearing a hat i guess and glasses, he was in his mid 30s or 40s i don't know, Kakashi-sensei then appeared right behind him and they seem to be talking to each other, "This is weird, this never happened to me when Indra wasn't here" i thought, i just shrugged it off again and we look back to lord 3rd.

"I will give you 20 minutes to go home and pack your stuff, go now" He said we then walk out to the Hokage's building and went on our separate ways, except Naruto and Indra, i went home and pack a little food, clothes, bandages and more kunai's and shuriken's, i then went on my room and took my katana, i put my katana holder at my back since i know what we will face Zabuza, i then walk out and lock the door again, i continue to walk until i was already at the village gates.

"Sakura-chan your here" Naruto said nervously "ofcourse this is a mission idiot" i thought "ofcourse she is here because this is a mission" Kakashi-sensei said behind Naruto, i sweatdrop a little bit "THIS IS GONNA BE AWESOME" Naruto yelled, "Let's go!" i then replied, we then begun to walk further away from the leaf village.

To Be Continued

Next Chapter: Our Journey on The Land of The Waves 

Auther note: Sorry for not posting for so long, ya know school work and a little problem and today im using PC enjoy this story