IMPORTANT NOTE

Hello, my beautiful readers!

I hope you all will read this note carefully and understand me.

I am going to announce something which is really difficult for me to do but circumstances have forced me to do so.

I think some of you remember that I once said I might need to take this story off from wattpad because of a offer from another platform. For those who doesn't know, I have been offered to publish my story on a different platform for which they are going to pay me. I need the payment which they are going to offer for my studies. Because... Well my family's financial condition is not that good to support my studies. I hope you understand.

It might sound depressing, harsh, saddening but I HAVE TO PUT THE STORY DOWN in order to get the contract.

I hope everyone will take this warm heartedly and support me in this. As it's equally depressing for me as I am going to miss all your loves and supports. I really love you all believe it or not... But I really hope that you al are going to understand me and support me. I will always love you all.

!!I AM GOING TO PUT THE STORY DOWN IN NEXT 24 HOURS!!

If anyone wants to read my story in the new platform, I will leave the link here: https://m.webnovel.com/book/graceful-disaster_17652192105097705