New Book!

Hello everyone!

How are you all? Hope everyone is doing great! Did you miss me? Comment down, I want to hear from you all! ☺️🥰

I wanted share something with you all! I have started writing another book! Would you all like to check it out and show me your support, Please?

Title: His Revenge
Platform: Goodnovel
Link: https://m.goodnovel.com/book_info/31000023599/null/His-Revenge

com/book_info/31000023599/null/His-Revenge

Synopsis:

Sarah Watson, strong, confident, ambitious, beautiful are some mere adjectives to describe her. She is a young woman who is following her dream of being an event manager while handling her father's business. Apart from that she got another identity. She is one of the racers for the Watson Empire, without her will.

Since the start she finds herself among different conspiracies and it started from getting her forcefully married to a man who once saved Helena Watson's life. She is the current head of Watson empire and also Sarah's grandmother. The man's name is Elijah, a simple driver. Everyone mocked her, insulted her and made fun of her because her husband was a mere driver. Unaware of the fact that Elijah is the result of their karma who is going to bite back in the hardest way possible.

If that wasn't enough, Sarah signed a contract of arranging a grand wedding for her biggest client, Mr King, whom she yet to meet.

Five hirers, one throne and a lot of conspiracy. What's going to happen when truths start to unfold one after another? What's the future of Sarah and Elijah? Who's this mysterious client? What's the contract that she signed with Mr King?

But one thing for sure, revenge will be taken.

___

"If you dare to raise that hand of yours at my wife again, I swear, you will regret that action of yours in the worst way possible!"

Everyone started to laugh after hearing the loser son-in-law talking.

"Oh, now the cat knows how to meow." One cousin mocked him.

"Oh, trust me, I am the karma and karma only bites."

____

Please use the link to read my story! It's not available on the app yet! I will really love if you leave me an early review there! I really need them! Thank you so much ❤️ Please comment down about what you think about it. I would really love to read your comments like old times!

___

Once again please, please, please leave me a review! 🥺🥺 That will mean a lot to me! If you don't know how to leave one please comment down!🥺😘❤️