Chapter:9

"Uhh.. I see. You already met one of the surprise,doll. "

I got relief hearing brother Dylan's voice. I was really scared of this guy.

I looked past him to look at brother Dylan. I was trying to ask him by my eyes about this all time scowling guy.

" Why in the hell you are calling her doll?!?! You reserved this nickname for our sister!!" He shouted at brother Dylan.

I flinched at his loud voice. He seemed really pissed off.

And I was shocked with this new piece of information. He planned to call his blood sister 'doll' , but here he is calling his adopted sister by that nickname!

"Damon, meet our sister Grace!" He cheerfully introduced me.

Something crossed his face and I was so close to read it. But my next word vanished it.

" Adopted sister!" I corrected brother Dylan.

"What?!" Damon's grey eyes almost turning to black. He was shaking with anger.

Before we could understand anything a hard punch landed square to the jaw of brother Dylan. He lost his balance by the sudden hit and fell on the floor.

It was from this demon.. Oops Damon. I don't like him. I am telling you.

I gasp loudly. My hands automatically covered my mouth.

" Brother Dylan!" I shouted.

" I am warning you for the last time, girl! Do not call him brother! He is not your brother." He said while turning toward me. He shouted at me also. My eyes brimmed with tears for getting shouted.

" And you!" He shouted at brother Dylan while pulling him by the collar to put him back on his feet. 

" How dare you! How dare you to call some roadside orphan our sister?! " He shook him hard.

Ouch! That hurt!

'I wasn't begging to be your sister, Mr Rude!' I wanted to shout it out. But I love my jaw way more than that.

"ANSWER ME!"

Give him the chance!

"Give me the chance!"

"Wait. I will give you the chance after throwing her out. I don't think she's needed here." He said coldly.

He walked up to me. He clutched my right upper hand tightly and started to drag me.

By then some tears made their way to out of my eye sockets. I was whimpering because of the tight hold, because of the insult.

Suddenly I felt a tug at my left hand. Maybe Mr Rude also felt that cause, he angrily turned at me. Then we both looked at the source of the tug to find out brother Dominic was holding my left hand in a determined grip.

" Let me decide that, Damon, if she is needed here or not." He said in the most cold voice causing me to shiver.

"Leave her hand right now!" He ordered.

" She is an imposter! She is trying to take our sister's place! I will throw her out!" He gritted the words out while looking at me with pure rage.

I looked down. I am not here to take his sister's place. But who will make him understand that!

" I said LEAVE HER HAND!" Brother Dominic shouted loudly. I whimpered at the harshness.

But it worked. He immediately left my hand and took a step back.

Brother Dylan was immediately by my side. He pulled me in his embrace. I let him hug me.

I am not crying anymore. But this thing left a bad taste in my mind.

I don't want them to fight. But Mr Rude is not fully wrong. I am not their sister. So why the hell they keep saying that I am their sister!

It's irritating! I understand you this once Mr Rude. But I still don't like you!

" Why the f*ck are you taking her side!?! Is it true that you adopted her??" He pointed at me angrily while brother Dylan covered my ears with his hands.

I have to break his misconceptions about me not cursing. I curse, a lot. In my mind.

"Why don't we do the remaining discussion at my office, young boy? At my office right now!" He ordered him with a voice that says no denying.

Mr Rude walked upstairs after giving me a murderous glare.

I looked down at my shoes but it was not interesting at all.

Brother Dominic pulled my head up my chin and looked at my eyes. He gave me a small smile and patted my head.

"We will talk later, Grace." Then he looked at brother Dylan who was still holding me.

" Dinner is ready. Feed her well and you also have dinner. Then take her to one of the guest room till her room is ready." He ordered brother Dylan who nodded eagerly.

Then he gave me a last smile before heading upstairs to the office to have a talk with Mr Rude.

I swear he's bipolar. You can't swap attitude in a second! 

"Let's go, Grace. Let us fill that little tummy."

I looked up at him. He had a small cut under his lips just like I had. I seriously don't like Mr Rude for doing this to brother Dylan.

I noticed he didn't call me by the nickname.

" I see. The punch knocked some sense into your head." I chuckled to calm the air around me.

He seems confused.

" Not calling me doll, you see?" I cleared his confusion with a smirk.

He returned one and he's back to his playful mood.

" You are not getting escaped from it. I am just giving it a break till Damon gets all the things."

"Sure." I smiled and let him pull me towards the dining room.

He pulled me a chair. I sat on it. Then he pulled a chair beside me and sat down also.

" Who is he?"

" He is Damon, my older brother, after Dominic. "

" If it's the surprise you were talking about, I didn't like it at all.

" Yeah.. I figured it out. But don't worry you will definitely like the next surprise." He said while serving both of us some delicious dinner.

Oh God! One more surprise!

Hello guys! Enjoy the chapter! Please feel free to point out mistakes. Please vote and comment, I will really appreciate it. Thank you!