Chapter:11

"Good morning, Grace."

The sudden voice startled me. I turned around to look brother Dominic was standing behind me with his three piece office suits, fully showered.

"Good morning, brother Dominic." I replied politely.

I think he didn't hear anything. And I hope he didn't notice the tears, it would be difficult to explain him the reason of their presence.

"Let's go to my office and have a little talk. Then we will go for breakfast. Ok?"

So, here's comes the rules that I have to obey and follow.

I nodded and quickly followed after him to some another corner in this huge mansion.

I badly need a tour of this house if I don't wanna get lost and die in a corner.

We reached the office.

Brother Dominic led me to the couch  at the corner. Of course, he held my hand while doing so.

"You slept well? I heard Dylan was with you all night. I hope he didn't disturb you much." He said after we settled on the couch.

"No, he didn't disturb me at all. He is very sweet. I slept well."

He chuckled.

"Never judge someone so soon, Grace dear. It's a small lesson for you. Remember it in every phase of your life."

"Will do. Thank you."

I smiled and wondered like I judged brother Dylan soon, did I do the same with brother Damon too. Time will say..

Ohh, yeah I can call him brother Damon in my head right? Yeah, I can.

Then I concentrated back on brother Dominic. The rules will be here any moment.

"I know it's very difficult to adjust in new life." He started.

"Well not for me." I interrupted while shrugging my shoulders

"Oh, yeah. Not for you. But let me tell you it's gonna be very different than your other experiences."

I hope so.

"We are a big family. And now you are also part of our family. Family respect each other, love each other and support each other. We are one strong family, the family our grandparents worked so hard to maintain. I know you will face challenges in future to get along with everyone. Because let me warn you some of your brothers and cousin brothers are really stubborn and hard nut to crack. I know you already got a glimpse. "

Yeah..

"By the time goes you will find a lot of things about our family, about us. And it won't be easy to accept all the things. But we will help you and protect you. "

Protect me...

I registered each and every word in my head. Where are the rules?

"Remember you asked me a question last night?" He asked.

I nodded. I remember well.

"The answer of your question is a hard puzzle. And I am trying very hard to solve it. Some of the part of this puzzle is yet to found. And some parts of the puzzle settled very well with each other."

He hinted to the points that brother Dylan pointed at the car.

"But don't worry. I will solve this puzzle very soon and the answer will be in our favour. I know that. Then you won't have to try very hard to crack them."

I wonder what did he mean by that the answer will be in his favour...

"It will take some time for you to settle with everything. But I know Dylan will help you with everything. That kid is very  excited from the time you came here." He chuckled.