Chapter:17

"Stop irritating me, Grey. Just go away before I break your jaw." It was brother Damon's voice.

I quickly hid in a corner.

Oh, did I mention before that I like eavesdropping?

Bad manners? I know.

His voice sounded defeated. It wasn't his usual rude tone. Or maybe he only uses it on me.

"I know you are frustrated but you can't blame her." Grey tried to explain.

Grey was standing in front of brother Damon's door. Apparently they were talking about me. It looks like brother Damon is blaming me for getting grounded and Grey was trying to defend me.

"I see, you also joined their club. Great! Then what are you doing here? You should be with her and pamper her!" Brother Damon said sarcastically.

"Not only me. We all planned to pamper her. You planned the most!" Grey raised his voice.

"I planned all this for our sister. She is not my sister." Brother Damon said blankly.

"What if she turns out to be our sister?" Grey asked.

"We looked for our sister crazily for 14 years. Suddenly Dylan saw this girl in an orphanage and claimed her as our sister. And you want me to believe it?" Brother Damon also raised his voice.

"You should try and have faith in Dominic. You know he never does anything without a solid reason." Grey said softly.

"What is he going to do, huh? I asked him and he said I am not worth to know. How could he say that?" He asked angrily.

"He would have told you if you weren't being an ass!" A new voice interrupted.

Brother Dylan..

"Dominic found that woman." Brother Dylan calmly stated.

What woman?!

"What??"

"Yes. One of our men saw her somewhere and instantly informed Dominic. He has gone to get her. Our men already caught her."

They were talking about me, right? Then how it shifted to this particular woman..

"Where is she now?" Brother Damon asked as his voice darkened.

"You don't need to know that. Don't do anything stupid, you are grounded, remember? And Grey let's go and find Grace. We will spend sometime with her." Brother Dylan said.

Oh shit!

I quickly ran toward the stairs and pretend like I just reached upstairs.

We had our dinner sometime back and of course brother Damon didn't join us. The girls left before that. We spent the whole day together. Grey was very much frustrated about that.

I saw brother Dylan and Grey coming towards me.

"Hey, twin!" Grey greeted me.

I ignored him and greeted brother Dylan. He pouted at that making brother Dylan laugh.

"Where were you, Grace?" Brother Dylan asked.

"Downstairs. I was watching TV." I answered. It wasn't a lie, it just wasn't complete truth.

"Let's go to your room and hangout there." Saying that Grey dragged me towards my room by my hand.

I will never get used to their habit of dragging me by my hands.

"Why my room?" I asked, not pleased with the idea.

"Because I want to see my twin's room." He said simply.