Chapter:16

"Shit!"

"F*ck!

Brother Dylan and Damon cursed at the same time, looking at both of us and comparing our similarities.

Even brother Damon has this frustrated and surprised look.

"I always had an idea, but I never imagined that you both could look so... similar." Brother Dylan said in a daze.

I mean, look at him! He has the same colour of hairs as me. We both have this unique shade of blue and black highlighting our grey eyes. We have the same face, it's just his one is more boyish. We have only one dimple one our left cheek.

I mean, what the duck!!

"What are you doing here so soon, Grey?" Brother Dominic broke our staring contest.

"He called me and others and said you gave my twin's place to some roadside orphan. After that how could you expect me to not come and throw her out?"

"You are here to throw her out?" Brother Dylan gasped.

"Well.." He looked at me once again. "I was.. planning to.." He sounded unsure.

"What do you mean by 'was planning to'?" Brother Damon scowled at him.

"I mean, look at her!" He said pointing at me. "Anybody who doesn't know us will say we are twins without any doubt!"

I agree with him on that.. But..

"I am not your sister."

"She is not my sister."

Me and brother Damon said at the same time. The only thing we both will agree on.

He glared at me.

"Damon you called the others also?" Brother Dylan sounded frustrated.

"Damon Winchester. In my office right now." Brother Dominic left for his office giving him a angry glare. Brother Damon glared at me also before following him.

"He is in so much trouble.. " Brother Dylan shook his head at him.

I looked at Grey. He was looking at me already.

"When will they reach?" Brother Dylan asked him while rubbing his face with both of his hands.

"They are caught up with some work regarding the family business. But they will be here in three days." He started to walk toward me. His eyes didn't move for a second from me.

"Grey, go freshen up. Then we will have breakfast. After that Dominic will explain everything to you."

"I don't need any explanation." He was still walking toward me.

"Your wish. And Grace, come with me to the dining table." Brother Dylan gave me his hand to hold. I was going to take it.

"She will join you in a moment,Dy." By then he was exactly in front of me.

Brother Dylan looked hesitant to leave me alone with him. I instantly looked at him to tell him to not leave me alone with Grey. But he sighed and looked at Grey.

"I want you to behave, Grey."

"I will." He replied calmly.

Brother Dylan left me alone with him.

Traitor!

I was ready for the shouting but he surprised me by poking my left cheek.

I looked at him weirdly.

"Hey, twin!" He said and he again poked my cheek!

"I am not your twin." I rolled my eyes at him.