Calling out for shout-outer!!

Hello, dear everyone!!!

How are you all?!
Hope you are all doing fine!!
I miss you all so much!!🥺🤗

I have came to you all with a request and I hope you are not going to send me away 🥺❤️

I have participated in a contest with one of my books. I really need to win the contest to secure my further studies as you are already aware of my current status.

Please help me spread popularity for my book!🙏🙏 I really need your support!! Please help me and share my book with your friends and tell them to leave me a review. Please please please 🙏🥺

***
His Revenge
Platform: Goodnovel
https://m.goodnovel.com/book_info/31000023599/null/His-Revenge
***
Elijah, the handsome driver and the loser son-in-law of the Watson family who got a secret of his own.

Sarah, the beautiful businesswoman and the least liked heir of the Watson family and also Elijah's wife.

Mr King, the mysterious billionaire and Sarah's biggest client who for some reason showed interest in her.

Lives will get tangled in the web of mystery and conspiracy. Insults will be thrown. Confusions will arise and get cleared. Secrets will be revealed. Revenge will be taken in the most face slapping way.

An unwanted marriage, a mysterious billionaire and a revenge. Things are sure to get heated.

____

"If you dare to raise that hand of yours at my wife again, I swear, you will regret that action of yours in the worst way possible!"

Everyone started to laugh after hearing the loser son-in-law talking.

"Oh, now the cat knows how to meow." One cousin mocked him.

"Oh, trust me, I am the karma and karma only bites."

____

Thank you so much! Please leave me a review and share it with your friends and ask them to do the same!🥺🙏❤️
Thank you so much! Love you all!❤️