Chapter:12

"This house is huge, brother Dylan! I will need a couple of more tour to remember my way around here." I said while sitting on the couch in living room.

We just finished our tour of the house. It has 6 master bedrooms, around 5 guest rooms, maybe. Every room has attached bathrooms also. There are also basement, game room, two freaking swimming pool, a huge library and two office room. Don't get me started with the garden and backyard.

"Don't worry, doll. It will be a pleasure to be your tour guide." He said, bowing a little.

I giggled at this.

I saw my room that is under renovation right now. Brother Dylan asked me for reference. I just shrugged my shoulders as I don't have much choice. Never thought about having my own room, so it's acceptable.

"So your cousins often stay over?"

"They are your cousins also now. And yeah they often stay over as we are around same age, we like to hang out together."

"Do you think they are gonna like me?"

"Though they don't know about you still. But they are definitely gonna love you."

"What do you mean by they don't know?"

"Nobody knows about your adoption apart from me, Dominic and Damon."

"Why?!" I asked a little louder than I planned.

"Because like Damon many of them are not ready at all to accept  anyone in our sister's place."

It's way more complicated than I thought.

"Then why in hell did you adopt me? What if they find out? What if they freak out and beat me or worst kill me for being here?" I started freaking out.

After brother Damon's reaction last night I understood that much at least that their sister is a touchy topic for them.

"Grace, don't freak out. I know Dominic already explained you everything. And I also to-.. "

"Don't give me the bullpoops from last night! Just because we have same eyes, same hair doesn't mean we share the same womb! The birth month, the nurse thingy doesn't prove anything."

I was panting like I ran marathon. I continued.

"You don't know anything! You don't understand anything! What I have been through till yesterday, what I had gone through, how much I had to go through, you don't know anything! None of you!"

I was fully crying by then. Brother Dylan tried to hug me but I showed him my palm to stop. I wasn't complete yet.

"After all those things I have been  through, you think some random foster family can come up to me and say I am their sister who was kidnapped by some blood thirst enemy and I will accept? Hell NO! NEVER! I will never accept that after I had to mature myself at the age of having lollipop. I will never accept that after facing the cruel world instead of listening fairy tales. NEVER!"

I am feeling light headed after all the screaming and rush of emotions. I am very close to have a panic attack. But suddenly someone hugged me from back. It wasn't brother Dylan as I have a blurry image of him sitting in front of me, looking at me worriedly.

"Shhh, princess. Calm down. It's okay. Feel my heartbeat and count it for me." It was brother Dominic. He placed my hands on his heart for me to count it. I tried to concentrate on counting.

Damn! It's working!

I calmed down a bit. He placed a glass on my lips to drink some water. I quitely drank water. When I was fully on sense, I turned around to look at him.