Part 14 ( last part)

5 years later

" harry! Can you get that box for me?" Draco yelled as he struggled to carry the already high stack of boxes in his arms.

" we have magic dear, why dont you just levitate them." Harry said when walking through the front door of the newly replenished malfoy manor, now renamed Potter Villa.

" i like carrying stuff. And organizing is my favorite part anyway. If you wont help me lift them could you at least levitate these to the kitchens?" Draco nodded towards the kitchen.

" yes dear." Harry gave him a chaste kiss on the cheek and flicked his wand, the boxes levitating out of dracos arms and following harry to the kitchen.

They had spent the last year renovating the malfoy manor. They turned the downstairs basement into a wine cellar, redid the ballroom, kitchen, dining room and main living area. They replaced the dull grey wallpaper with bright white ones. They put beige marble countertops on most every surface and replaced the rotting grey wood with fresh dark oak ones. The floors were tiled with white and black tiles throughout the entire first floor and transitioned into wood flooring starting from the second story. They replanted all the roses from Narcissa's garden and put in new flowers, bringing in a gardener to check it every once in a while but they mostly preferred to do it themselves.

Now their manor looked like a home, replenished, renewed, reborn. They were finally moving in after a full year. They both had fulfilling careers. Draco as a healer and the director at the new hospital he opened just last year and harry was the defense against dark arts professor for the 2nd year now. After his first year, the curse of the D.A.D.A teacher only being able to last one year came in, but harry whined so much about losing the position that he forced hermione and blaise to work for weeks trying to find the counter-curse. Eventually they did, and now harry was going back this fall.

Draco was extremely happy now. Even though they were young, just barely 24, they had been able to work their life together. Draco turned 24 2 months ago and Harry's birthday was just last month.

Draco walked up the stairs to his office door, carrying a box full of documents about the hospital and patients he still needed to write paperwork for. He set them down on his wide oak desk and walked around the room. He traced his fingers around the spines of the books he put into his bookshelf, mostly medical books but also some law books hermione had lent him. Hermione was lawyer, both muggle and wizard. She got her law degree this year and she had been working in the ministry's law department as an intern for about 1 year before getting a permanent position.

Ron was head of the aurors defense team, pansy an unspeakable in his department, and blaise was head healer in the pediatric division in St.Mungos. He was often brought to draco's hospital for consultation. Pansy and hermione started dating a year after graduation and got engaged a year later. Yep, they moved quickly. Blaise and ron got engaged last month and draco was still waiting. Until February, when he can finally propose. February 26th, the day they officially started dating, and the day harry almost died. It will be their 5 year anniversary on that day and draco can finally propose.

" what ya thinking?"

Draco flinched violently as he jerked away from the books and fell down from surprise.

" oh my god sweetie, are you okay?" Harry tried not to laugh as he reached his hand for draco to grab.

" im fine. You just startled me." Draco tried to brush it off but harry was too occupied by laughing at his poor boy friend.

" stop laughing!" Draco huffed.

" i cant help it! I just saw a man with a doctorate, fall to the ground because he got a little 'startled'" harry teased him even more.