Part 12

Harry POV

I woke up in dracos arms. The sun filtered into the room despite how gloomy it was in the past few days. I looked up to see dracos sleeping face. His white fluffy hair covered his eyes as he breathed in and out. He looked beautiful.

I shifted away from him, trying not to wake him up. I got off my bed and walked over to the window. I sighed and opened the curtains more.

" what are you doing?"

I flinched. I turned around and saw draco leaning against the wall and looking at me. I exhaled in relief and closed my eyes, leaning against the window sill for support.

" jesus fuck draco."

" language."

I glared at him as he smirked condescendingly.

" piss off."

He laughed and walked over to me. He wrapped his arms around my waist and sighed while resting his chin on my head. A light pink dusted my cheeks while he continued to hug me. He swayed from side to side, taking me along with him. It was peaceful, until we were interrupted.

" harry will you please tell ronald that he is- holy fuck."

Blaise stood in the doorway with ron behind him. It was the first time ive seen him in days.

" ron"

He stared at me. He wasn't sad or angry, but instead he was..... overjoyed?

" you told him?" He said excitedly

" what?" Draco asked.

" ron-" i tried to say but i was interrupted.

" did you tell him?"

" tell me what?"

Draco looked confused as hell. I reached for ron to tell him but it was too late.

" that you're the one he loves!" Ron looked at draco who looked at me. I covered my face with my hand and closed my eyes. Ron you absolute fucking-

" WHAT?" Draco yelled loudly, staring at me. Ron made an 'O' face and backed away from me. Blaise had a pained expression and grabbed hold of rons shoulder, and by rons reaction, it was painful.

" you didnt...."

" no ron. I didnt. Thank you very much."

I looked up and faced draco who just looked frozen.

" well?" I asked.

I waited for his response but it never came. He just stood there. At first i thought he was just in shock but then, he just whispered my name.

" harry."

It was quiet. So quiet it made my heart burn. Then it all crashed down on me.

It felt like my lungs collapsed.

It was happening.

My throat closed up and blood came from my nose. I fell to the floor, coughing up air. The petals weren't coming out. They were blocked and i couldn't breathe.

" MADAM POMFREY!"

Blaise yelled for her as draco supported my head and ron held my arm.

Pomfrey came rushing in and stopped mid step when she saw me. Her eyes widened as big as dinner plates and she immediately went to work.

" My lord harry! Get him on the bed now!"

Ron carried me to the bed and set me down gently. Ms.Pomfrey put a ventilator on my face and started to put charms and potions all around me.