Part 5

" ron would you stop it!" Pansy yelled as ron pushed over her unnecessarily.

" im trying to get a book!" He laughed.

" no need to trample me as your doing it!" She shrieked. Blaise rolled his eyes and grabbed the book from rons hand.

" hey!"

" sorry love. Got to help out my friend." And he walked away from both of them, ron still leaning his entire side against pansy who was looking very annoyed. Ron blushed deeply by the nickname blaise gave him and pansy snorted.

" oh shove off. Stupid smitten redhead." Pansy muttered under her breathe as she walked off and laid next to hermione, putting her head in her lap just like she did for Draco.

" hes joking with you." Hermione said fondly, stroking her girlfriends hair.

" hes doing it to annoy me."

" no harm in doing both." Ron chuckled and blaise dropped the book in his lap before settling on the floor, leaning against rons couch.

" so, transfiguration. Anyone got their notes?" Draco asked as he grabbed a book and handed it to harry who was practically falling asleep.

" ugh im tired. Must we study?" Pansy whined.

" yes we do. Unless you want to spend all tomorrow cramming in all the knowledge you could have been taking right now because you didnt do it today." Hermione scolded slightly.

" i wouldnt mind that." Blaise whispered.

" same." Ron agreed.

" so. Study tomorrow ?" Pansy suggested.

" yes please." Draco said and dropped the book back onto the desk, effectively waking up harry with a start.

" im ready, what?" Harry said flustered. They all laughed as harry blushed.

" oh shut up. Arent we studying?" He opened the book in his lap.

" actually no. Apparently we are going to study tomorrow." Hermione explained.

" oh thank merlin." Harry sighed. Hermione threw a pillow at him and snorted.

" hey!" Harry threw the pillow right back.

" and what do you suggest we do in the meantime? Besides your little pillow fight?" Blaise asked.

" truth or dare!" Pansy shrieked.

" ok but if we are doing it id rather not do it in the middle of the library." Draco sighed.

" ok then. Gryffindor dorms? Harry and i have a private room." Ron suggested.

" why?"

Shit. Harry looked at a slightly panicked ron. They glared at eachother for a few moments before harry finally said something.

" medical purposes. Ron sleep walks and McGonagal doesnt want him harming himself on accident." Harry smiled. Draco nodded and shrugged, smiling back. Ron and blaise let out breaths of relief.

" then what are we waiting for? Lets go!" Pansy grabbed Hermione's hand and quickly stood up, dragging Hermione with her.

———————————————————————

" ok truth or dare."

They stopped by the slytherin dorms for something and that something was 2 bottles of muggle whiskey pansy had managed to smuggle into her room. They were 1 bottle in and Blaise was asking draco now.