Part 6

Blaise POV

" ugh.fuck me."

I groaned as i propped myself on my elbow. My head felt like an anvil just got dropped on it and i was this close to just doubling over and never getting up.

" wouldnt mind if i do."

I flinched from surprise, letting out a yelp I'm not so proud of.

" what the fuck are you doing here!" I yelled. Ron was sitting on dracos bed, shirtless mind you just reading one of his books.

" draco is sleeping in my room. So i slept here."

He flipped a page. I groaned again and fell back onto my bed.

" why?"

" apparently harry confessed."

I sprung up and stared at him wide eyed.

" in parseltongue."

Disappointed, i flopped back onto the bed.

" disappointing. I know. But the parseltongue part must have done a number on him for him to have to stay." He said unamused.

" at least they stayed the night together."

" also wrong. Harry slept on the couch in the common room."

" ugh."

I groaned out in frustration.

" harry bloody potter. The Most disappointing savior of the world."

" also the most in love."

We paused and stayed in comfortable silence.

" how........ how did he get it?"

Ron sighed and looked at me. He paused at my question.

" astoria greengrass. She was crushing on draco and when harry sort of fell in love, she told him draco would never love him. That draco would never love a half blood, good for nothing like him. Harry was pissed and he asked draco out. His heart was crushed already and when draco-"

" -rejected him....... he contracted hanahaki."

We sat there solemnly.

" well. Astoria greengrass will never get dracos love. He isnt into girls."

We laughed. He walked over and sat next to me, and to my surprise, he hugged me.

" thanks for helping." He whispered. My face was heating up but thanks to my dark complexion, it wasnt showing.

" of course. What are friends for."

He pulled away and stood up.

" im going to breakfast. You coming?"

He pulled on his shirt and stuck out his hand. I nodded and left with him, heading to the great hall.

__________________________________________

" BLAISE FUCKING ZABINI!"

I flinched violently, for the SECOND time today at the mention of my name. I spin my head around to see a very VERY irritated draco stomping towards me.

" draco what is it- woah WOAH."

He grabbed me by my collar and picked my from my seat. His face was inches from mine and he was fuming.

" listen here you little shit. That stunt you pulled yesterday left me THOROUGHLY HUMILIATED. I know what this is about. You just want me and harry together so i confess my crush on him but it will NOT WORK ZABINI."

" hold up. WHAT."

We both turned to the surprised redhead next to us. Draco groaned and shook my collar.

" of course weasel is here. You never leave your little boy friend behind." He let go of me and sat down on my other side.

" he isnt my-"

" oh shut it weasley. We all know you are smitten for him. I can see it in your face."

He sighed in anger and snatched a toast from the tray. I looked over at ron with a smug grin.

" so you're smitten for me?"

" shove off."

He turned towards the table. I laughed and did the same.

" so you like him like that? Since when?."

" i do like him like that. Ive had a massive crush on him ever since 1st year. I rejected him last month because astoria kept following me around and my father was still alive. If i started dating a bloke then all of the pureblood families would know and i would be done for. I needed their support. At least until i was head of house and i became that. So now there is nothing stopping us from being together. Only him and his stupid ass not liking me back."

Ron and i stared at eachother knowingly.

" i thought you didnt like him." Ron breathed out.

" why do you think i dont mind sitting with him? Sharing a scarf? Cuddling, sleeping, spending the night in his room. Helping him in potions, hanging out with his friends. Its all because of him. It doesn't help that i get aroused by the secret language he speaks too." Draco laid his head on the table.

" Malfoy harry-"

" ron. Outside. A word." I stood up and grabbed him by his ear. I dragged him outside and into the hallway so we were out of earshot from the great hall.

" do not DARE tell him." I yelled.

" what? Why? This could save harry!"

" it isnt our place! It is THEIR love life! And would harry really want you to expose his terrible disease to the person he loves the most?"

" if it will save harry i would do anything."

He tried to push past me but i pinned him to the wall.

" move again and i will hex you on the spot. Do not tell him. They must figure it out themselves."

" fine."

He shoved me off and stalked up to gryffindor tower.
I went back to the great hall and sat back down. When draco asked what happened i just shrugged. Hopefully ron will keep his promise.