~Chapter Twelve~ Dawn Patrol

~Chapter Twelve~ ~Dawn Patrol~

Shadowclaw walked into the apprentices den. "Get up" He yelled at Snowpaw, pushing her. Snowpaw opened one eye. When she saw Shadowclaw she immediately got up. "Why are we training at dawn?" Snowpaw asked. "We're not training, mouse brain, we're going on the dawn patrol. Hurry up, Goldfur is waiting for us" Snowpaw nodded and followed Shadowclaw out of the apprentice's den.

Snowpaw walked next to Goldfur. "We're patroling twoleg place and the thunderpath" Goldfur mewed. Snowpaw nodded and Shadowclaw just followed. As they walked by the Thunderpath they smelled burning. "That's coming from Nightclan!" Shadowclaw yowled. "We should check that out" Goldfur meowed. "Shouldn't we talk to Leafstar first?" Snowpaw asked. "There's no time!" Goldfur screamed as she ran across the thunderpath and into Nightclan territory. Shadowclaw and Snowpaw followed closely behind.

The three cats ran as fast as they could. Then suddenly the scent of fire dissappeared. The three stopped for a moment. "It dissappeared..." Snowpaw mumbled. "We need to report this gto Leafstar" Shadowclaw yowled. Golfur and Snowpaw nodded and crossed the thunderpath back into their territory.

Leafstar was in her den. Shadowclaw walked inside of the den while Goldfur and Snowpaw waited outside. "Leafstar, we scented a mysterious fire coming from Nightclan and then it mysteriously disappeared" Shadowclaw mewed, dipping his head at Leafstar.

"Strange...-" Leafstar mumbled. "-We'll ask them about it at the gathering. Is that all?" Shadowclaw nodded and left the den.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~A/N~
This is so short, I know. Sorry. Just wanted to get another update in. I have midterms tomorrow, UGGGGGGHHHH D: