~Chapter Fifteen~ Raid

~Chapter Fifteen~ ~Raid~

"Goldpaw! We're taking over Sunclan today. Get the cats ready!" Blackstar yowled. Goldpaw nodded. She ran over to the warrior's dent. In a few minutes Blackstar had a smalll army. "Elders, Kits, Queens, and Kestrelpool can stay. Everyone else is coming" Blackstar yowled. Blackstar and Goldpaw ran out of the camp, followed by Foxcloud, Owltail, Jaggedfur, Stonebreeze, and Thornpaw. The seven cats ran out of the camp, Blackstar in the lead.

In a few minutes they were at Sunclan. Moonflower was at the entrance to the camp. She was about to leave to hunt. "What do you want?" She yowled. "I want to see Crowstar" Blackstar meowed. "If you only wanted to see Crowstar, why did you bring half your camp?" Moonflower asked. "You'll see" He said.

Moonflower took Goldpaw and Blackstar into the leader's den, everyone else stayed outside. Goldpawn dipped her head in respect, Blackstar didn't care. "I want your clan to join my army and help take over the forest" Blackstar yowled. Crowstar thought for a moment. "And if I said no?" Crowstar mewed. "You don't wanna know" Blackstar replied. "No" Crowstar said. "Attack!" Blackstar yowled.

The camp was surrounded by flames. No cat could escape. Blackstar pounced onto Crowstar. He sunk his teeth into his leg and scratched his back. The two fought in the den. Goldpaw pounced onto Moonflower. Moonflower threw her off and then jumped onto her back. She clawed her back before Goldpaw bit her leg.

Everything was on fire. Sunclan had no chance at winning. There was no point in fighting anymore. "Stop! I surrender" Crowstar said, dipping his head in shame. The flames stopped. "Wonderful. Is there anyone here that doesn't want to join me?" Blackstar yowled.

Moonflower stepped forward. "I'd rather die then join you" She hissed. "Very well" Blackstar mewed. He pounced on her, then dug his teeth into her neck. She died right then and there. "Anyone else?-" Blackstar asked. "-Good" As the two clans left the camp, Blackstar sent Moonflower's lifeless body into flames.

The two clans walked back to Nightclan. When they got back Blackstar yelled, "The raid... was a success!" Everyone cheered. "Now, you will sleep with my clan. There is no longer 4 clans. There are 3" He yowled. The cheering continued. One down, two to go.

Blackstar walked into the leader's den to take a nap. He lied down, then slowly drifted into a deep sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~A/N~

Hi again! It was short and simple. Blackstar took over Sunclan. No biggy. xD I try to write long chapters, but I kinda just wanna get to the part where the prophecy happens. So please don't be mad if the chapters are short.

Please

Comment

Vote

And Follow

AUDIOSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS