~Chapter Eighteen~ Stormpaw's Various Fail Attempts

~Chapter Eighteen~ ~Stormpaw's Various Fail Attempts~

The two cats exited the camp. They walked all the way to the river. They both jumped in and rolled around. When the walked out of the river they shook their fur to dry it. "Why do you hate me so much?" Snowpaw asked. Shadowclaw ignored the question. "Let's go." He mewed. Snowpaw didn't move.

"Answer my question." She declared. Shadowclaw just walked away. Snowpaw stood there, alone by a river. She sighed. I do not understand that cat... Snowpaw thought. She started walking back to the camp. When she got there she was greeted by Stormpaw. "Hey Snowpaw!" He cheerfully mewed. "Hi Stormpaw." Snowpaw purred. "C-can I ask you something?" Stormpaw asked, nervous.

"Sure." She responded. "D-do you uh... L-like anyone?" He asked, blushing. ((Idc if cats don't blush.)) Snowpaw tilted her head. She was obviously confuzzled. "No, why?" She asked. He shook his head and his ear dropped, he was obviously upset. "No reason." He said. Stormpaw walked over to the apprentice's den. "Weird." Snowpaw mumbled, totally clueless.

Snowpaw walked over to the Medicine Cat's den. "Hi Birchpaw." Snowpaw mewed. Birchpaw was helping Moonglade organize herbs. Birchpaw looked up. "Hey Snowpaw." She meowed. Birchpaw looked over at Moonglade. She nodded. Birchpaw's face lightened up. The two walked into the clearing.

"How's figuring out that prophecy going?" Birchpaw whispered. "I figured out who the cats are." Snowpaw mewed. Birchpaw nodded. "Frozenstorm is Stormpaw and I, Blowing feathers is Windpaw, Birchoaks is you and Oakoaw, Blackashes is Blackstar, and Goldenwings is Goldpaw. We all have powers and need to save the clans." Snowpaw explained. Birchpaw gasped.

"How do we do that?" She askee. Snowpaw shook her head, she didn't know. "What's my power then?" Birchpaw asked. Snowpaw really didn't know. She shrugged and Birchpaw sighed. "It's not fair." She mumbled. "Aw, come on. I'm sure you'll get a power too." Snowpaw comforted. Birchpaw rolled her eyes then ran back to the medicine cats den. Snowpaw smiled then walked into the apprentices den.

Inside the apprentices den she found Stormpaw lying there, lost in thought. "What are you thinking about?" Snowpaw asked. Stormpaw jumped, startled by Snowpaw's presence. "Nothing." He stammered. Snowpaw lied down next to him. "Can I tell you something?" Stormpaw asked. Snowpaw nodded. Stormpaw took a deep breath. "Snowpaw, I thi-" "Hey guys!" Stormpaw was inturrupted by Oakpaw. "Oh, were you two talking? Sorry, I'll just go then." He stammered.

He turned around and was about to leave until Stormpaw stopped him. "No, it's fine. It was nothing important." Stormpaw mewed, obviously annoyed. He left the den, not saying another word. Oakpaw looked at Snowpaw. "What's up with him?" He asked. Snowpaw shrugged.

Oakpaw sat down next to Snowpaw. "Nice job finding the kits." He purred. Snowpaw licked Oakpaw's ear. "Thanks." She mewed. Should I tell him? Snowpaw thought. No, not yet. Snowpaw smiled at her brother. He smiled back. "I'm gonna go get some moss." Oakpaw announced. Snowpaw nodded. Oakpaw got up and left the den.

"What was Stormpaw gonna say?" She thought out loud.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~A/N~
THIS IS SHORT SORRY! I LOVE YOU GUYS AND YOU KNOW THAT! I just thought this was a good place to end it. Ok so please
Comment
Vote
And follow
BAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!