~Chapter Ten~ Plot For Revenge

~Chapter Ten~ ~Plot For Revenge~

Blackpaw followed the crying Goldpaw out of the camp and into a cave. "Goldpaw, please don't cry" Blackpaw begged. "It was exactly... how I thought... it would be!" Goldpaw yelled, through tears. "Don't worry, we'll get them back for this... We can kill them all" Blackpaw said with an evil glint in his eyes. Goldpaw nodded.

They'll pay. Blackpaw thought. "Let's go get something to eat" Blackpaw said. Goldpaw nodded and followed him out of the cave. They walked back into Nightclan's territory. "B-Blackpaw, we just got kicked out of the clan. Do you really think we should go hunting there?" Goldpaw asked, still upset. Blackpaw ignored the question.

Blackpaw tasted the air. He smelt a mouse. He followed the scent to find a mouse eating by a tree. Blackpaw dropped into a hunters crouch and pounced on the mouse. He bit its neck, killing it. He picked it up and dropped it in front of Goldpaw. "Here" He said.

Goldpaw looked down at the mouse, then at Blackpaw. "Eat it" Blackpaw said. "We don't have all day" Goldpaw ate the mouse while Blackpaw caught a squirrel for himself. Blackpaw ate and ten they walked back to the cave.

"Are we gonna stay here... and live as rogues?" Goldpaw asked. Blackpaw thought for a moment and shook his head. "No-" He said, staring into Goldpaw's eyes. "-We're going to go back. We're going to rule. We'll rule the whole forest" A fire burned in Blackpaw's eyes. A fire surrounded him, as if he had started it himself. Goldpaw looked up at him in fear.

Blackpaw looked around him and stared at the fire wide eyed. "D-did I do that?" Blackpaw asked. Goldpaw nodded. Blackpaw stared at the fire in shock. Then he started grinning. "I have a plan"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"We can take over Nightclan. Like become leader and stuff. Then we can lead the clan into battle and take over the forest" Blackpaw said. Another evil glint in his eyes. "How do you plan on taking over Nightclan?" Goldpaw asked. Suddenly fire surrounded the two apprentices. Then as fast as the fire got there, it disappeared.

Goldpaw nodded. She understood what he meant. "When is this going to happen?" She asked. "Soon. Very soon" He replied.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~A/N~

HOLA! Long time no see ^.^ Thanks so much for all the votes. I hope you liked and please

Comment

Vote

And

Follow

ADIOS AMIGOS!!!

Well this wasn't 3,000 words it was 4,000 characters...