~Chapter Sixteen~ Blackstar's Dream

~Chapter Sixteen~ ~Blackstar's Dream~

Blackstar awoke to the sound of his name. "Blackstar! Blackstar!" They yelled. He exited his den and looked around, trying to find the source of the voice. The camp was almost entirely empty. He walked out of the camp, still searching. Soon enough it was cloudy. It started to rain. Lightning struck his den. He gazed up in horror. Goldpaw was stuck in den.

He ran over to help her. The den was on fire."Goldpaw!" He yowled. Goldpaw let out a cry of pain. Blackstar concentrated all of his energy onto the fire. He put it out within seconds, but that didn't heal the injuries she had sustained. Blackstar gently pulled her out of his den and into the clearing. He lied her down, not wanting to injure her.

"Are you all right?" He asked. Goldpaw shook her head. She had burns on her ear and right leg. Blackstar looked around once more. "Where is everyone?" He asked his mate. "Gone. We lost, you led them all to their deaths" She hissed. Blackstar stared at her open-mouthed. "I-I led them to their... d-deaths?" Blackstar asked, shocked. Then someone entered the camp, a fimiliar face except they weren't from their clan.

A snow white apprentice walked up to Blackstar and Goldpaw. The cat looked straight into Blackstar's red eyes. Blood red eyes staring into icey blue ones. ((I don't think I've ever said he had blood red eyes, but now he does XD)) "S-snow?" Blackstar said, astonished. "I always thought you were dead, Ash. W-where were you!" the apprentice, Snow yowled.

"I-I-" Blackstar started, but was interrupted by another apprentice, this one he didn't know. "Snowpaw, c'mon." The apprentice said. Snowpaw turned around and left the camp with the apprentice.

"Snow... wait" Blackstar mumbled. "What?" He heard a familiar voice ask. Blackstar opened his eyes to be greeted by his mate. "N-nothing." He stuttered. Goldpaw just ignored it. "Wanna go on a hunting patrol with me?" Goldpaw asked the half asleep leader. "Not right now, maybe tomorrow." Blackstar replied. Goldpaw nodded  and left the den.

"That was a... weird... dream..." Blackstar muttered to himself. He walked out of the den and stretched. After he stretched he got something to eat, a mouse. He sat lied down outside his den, alone. He was thinking about his dream. Was Snow really still alive? Well of course she was, he almost died not her.

If you'd like to know who this Snow is, that's an entirely different story. Blackstar couldn't get his mind off her. He didn't think he would ever see her again, and there she was. In his dreams. He wish he could see the real her, but he knew that would never happen. Right now his highest priority is taking over the forest. Then he can see Snow.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~A/N~
THIS CHAPTER IS SO SHORT I'M SO SORRY I KNOW YOU GUYS HAVE BEEN WAITING. I'M REALLY SORRY, I REALLY AM. So Blackstar is having dreams too. :3 I'll get to the fighting soon, I promise! For now please
Comment
Vote
And Follow
BAAAAAAIIIIII!