Oh Really?

MERICO (Mirror):

She smiled and walked out of the room. She seemed really proud of herself and that's why my face had a large smile on it also.

Kayla deserved it, she is and always has been a complete bitch. She decided she wanted to piss off Shaylee and decided to play Slender Man. I also really wanted to ram my fist in her fucking face but of course, I'm a boy.

I needed to congratulate Shay and kiss I MEAN hug her... ok fine I may have a tiny crush on her. But she is taken and I don't want to piss Andy off. Me and him are good friends and he could beat my ass.

I walked past the crying pussy on the couch and walked up the stairs. I walked over to the first bedroom and heard whispering. I opened the door and looked in but I didn't see Shaylee.

"I'm not fucking innocent! And I am not your fucking soul" I hear Shaylee scream and I look around and see the bathroom door. I walk over slowly, it sounded kinda weird what Shaylee just said. I decided instead of going in to just listen.

"I am insane, you are not real. Your a fucking made up character of Creepy Pasta" I hear her say and she sounded angry.

Wait what? Is she supposed to be talking to Slender?

"Why not?" She asks.

"Just fucking kill me already or I will myself" I hear her say.

No! I run in the bathroom and see Shaylee in the bathroom looking at herself in the mirror. Wait and there is someone else too....No fucking way! It's Slendy. Wait! It's FUCKING SLENDER MAN! I run out the door as fast as I got walked in and ran as fast as I could out the house.

SHAYLEE:

(Five hours later)

I was pissed off. Mirror took the van and left us here. I opened Kayla's laptop and noticed she never shut off the computer when she was on it last, so Slender Man was still on. I smirked, he said himself he is not gonna kill me so he can't do anything to hurt me at all.

"Oh really? You should check your phone in 1...2...3" that familiar voice said and as soon as he stopped my phone started ringing. I took it out of my pocket with shaky hands. I answered immediately when I seen it was Akira, Merico's mom.

"Where is he?" I ask immediately but then I notice she is crying.

"DEAD!" She screams and sobs even harder. My phone drops from my fingers and smashes on the ground. Tears fall from my eyes but my face stays blank.

I was wrong, he can hurt me...

-----------

Yay!! I finally updated

R.I.P Mirror sorry buddy luv ya <3

Comment "Sorry Mirror but u an ass" if u want me to update quicker :)

Ilysm <3