Yea, Innocent...

It's been three hours since Andy left and instead of crying because he left, I was crying because I was scared. I was scared because I think I've gone crazy. I actually imagined seeing Slender Man. Of course, Slender Man ain't real so that honestly meant I was crazy.

Also every one else didn't help my problem. All they would talk about is how awesome Slendy is and how scared I should be because supposedly when Slender sees you or you see him he is gonna kill you. It was pissing me off and i ended up locking myself in this bedroom and crying. When I stopped I stood up and walked to the bathroom I went to the sink and cupped my hands and turned the sink on and when my hands were filled with water I splashed my face with the water. I wiped my eyes and looked in my mirror and my mouth opened and my eyes widened. He was right behind me. HE WAS RIGHT FUCKING BEHIND ME. I turned around towards him and nothing was there. When I turned and looked in the mirror he was there again. I screamed and ran out the bathroom, slamming and locking the door behind me and ran out the bedroom and went downstairs. I guess they didn't hear me because when I went downstairs everyone was surrounding Kayla and her computer. I was surprised she was here. I slowly walked over and seen what she was playing. Slender. How fucking dare she! I just fucking seen him and she is playing the fucking game. I stomped out of the house and I was so angry I didn't even notice where I was going. I ended up taking a deep breath, closing my eyes and then opening them to find myself in the woods.

"WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU?" I screamed. I knew I was crazy. I was officially a psychotic maniac.

"Now my dear girl, I don't like my one and only innocent soul to have a dirty mouth" I hear him say in my head.

"I AM NOT YOUR FUCKING SOUL AND I WILL SAY ANYTHING I FUCKING WANT" I scream out and smirk and say "Fuck, Fuck, fuckidy, fuck, fuck"

"They never learn" I hear him say in my head. I closed my eyes and then opened them and then the Man who has been speaking in my head, I think, appeared. I start shaking and that stupid headache I had was back. I could hear a light staticky sound but I could barely hear it. "Every single soul I ever get has been corrupted by drugs and alcohol and you, my sweet girl, are perfect" he says in my head.

"Yea, I'm totally innocent" I lie. Sure, I did drink that sip of beer Andy gave me but other then that I've never done drugs or anything actually. I've never got in trouble at school and never even had sex.

"Well, you have had a sip of beer but other then that your perfect soul will be mine when you die" he says in my head. Without thinking I ran the way I came as fast as I could. As soon as he said "die" I had to get out of there.

Did I honestly just have a conversation with Slender Man?

I really am psycho.

"You can run but you can not hide my sweet girl" Slender says and that makes me run even faster.

When I finally got back in the house I seen Kayla chilling with Johnnie and I did something I never expected I'd do. I walked up to her and grabbed her by her T-shirt and yanked her up from the couch. I let go of her T-shirt and she looked at me confused, pissed and kinda scared.

"See I told you she was crazy look at her" she says and I punch her in the nose so hard she falls back on the couch and starts crying. I smile and think to myself.

Am I really that innocent now Slendy?

----

Sorry if that sucked trying my best I'll try harder on the next one and make it real long :) ilysm

Plz comment "You got a stick up yo ass Slendy??" For me to be quick hehe XD ilysm