Help!

**Third Person**

Shaylee's breathing stopped and both Jeff and Slender Appeared. They both stood over her and started chanting their spells, not noticing each other. Their spells were very powerful and all their power went straight into her soul. The spells they were using on the lifeless girl were to make the girl their property in the after life. But the spells couldn't work if another person is doing the same spell on the same soul. Of course both Jeff and Slender were so focused on their powers that they didn't notice the other person was in front of them so they kept chanting the spells putting more and more of the evil power inside the girl. Then a gasp was heard and both Jeff and Slender turned and looked at the hiker. He screamed but then he just fell to the ground not breathing, eyes still open. Then of course Jeff and Slender seen each other and they were very angry at each other so Jeff tried to punch Slender Man and he pinned Jeff to the ground and started torturing Jeff with pain. Jeff finally gave in and ran away. As soon as Slender Man turned to the girl, she was gone...

**Shaylee**

My eyes opened and I looked around. I was in a large red room. Literally the whole room was red. I was on a huge red...heart shaped bed. My arms were chained to the bed and I couldn't move. Then I noticed what I was wearing and a large gasp came out of my mouth as my cheeks turned red. I was in a see-through bra and underwear. They were silky and red and I couldn't believe this.
"Hi darling, I'm Vic" said a man walking in. He had long brown hair and chocolate eyes.

"Let me go!" I screamed, pulling on the chains.

He looked down at my body and nodded in approval and I glared at him. "Nah I'd rather fuck you" he said with a smirk. I gasped at him vulgar words and started to panic. Sure he was hot but I'm fucking 15 and he looks 20. (Vic is thirty but looks 20 so yea haha XD). He walked over to me and crawled on the bed as soon as he got to me his lips were on mine. I tried to move my face but he held me there. His one hand that wasn't holding my face went down my neck and then when he got to my bra he pulled it off. He pulled away and looked down at my boobs. I screamed and spit in the assholes face. He smirked up at me and wiped the spit off his face. "Your so adorable, especially since your mine" he whispered in my ear and started kissing my neck. He held my neck, keeping me still. His kisses started going down my chest and I gasped loudly and screamed in anger and...embarrassment when he kissed both of my nipples. (Omfg haha XD I'm so sorry XD) he pulled away and smiled at my red face. "Hmm I wonder what your turn ons are" he whispers and closes his eyes. I pull on the chains, that were digging into my skin. What was happening? Where am I? Who the fuck is this asshole? "Your in hell and what is happening is I'm showing you that your mine and I can do anything I want to you, because your mine. I, the asshole, am the devil" he said and a smirk appeared on his face. My mouth dropped open. HELL!?!?! HOW DID I DIE?!?!?! DEVIL? HE IS THE FUCKING DEVIL?!!!

"Why?" I asked quickly.

"Well my asshole brother Jeff (yea the devil is Jeff's brother in this story so stfu) threw a knife at me and I directed the knife at the soul he mostly wanted and since Jeff and Slender Man filled you with so much evil power, I got you" he said with a smile. Then I remembered Jeff left me when I said I wanted to be with Slender Man so I thought I'd try it again.

"I want to be with Slender Man" I said quickly and he sighed.

"That only worked on earth darling" he said and I glared at him.

Fuck...

------
WOAH SHAYLEE I feel bad for u girl be careful!

Hope ya like :)