The Party

"Lets go" Kate says as she walks out the door. I slowly walk behind her and close the door.

"Ugh, I don't want to celebrate my boyfriend leaving me for months" I say as soon as I get in our large van.

"Sorry Shay but aren't you happy for him? His band is actually going to Warped Tour. That's awesome!" She says enthusiastically as she started the rusty old van.

"Yea, but I am gonna miss his kisses every day" I say sadly.

"Girl, I love you but you should be excited and happy for him and also be happy because tonight we are gonna party" she says happily.

"I ain't getting drunk or high. I gotta drive all of you home" I say and roll my eyes.

"Oh yea... well still you get to chill with all of us and I get to see Miranda" she says practically glowing.

"Yea, well I'll let you and Miranda have your time to do whatever you do" I say and pause and she starts laughing. "So please tell her hi before you have sex I mean hug her" I say and she laughs even harder.

Kate is my sister and I love her more then anything but she can be a slut sometimes and so can her girlfriend Miranda. I swear any second they can have sex they will do it. They even had sex at our principles funeral. Well, our principle was a dick any way and we were forced to go and Miranda and Kate went in the bathroom and they never came out till everyone was leaving. As always, when Kate did something bad, she told me what they did and I didn't really care.

She quickly drove over to Craig, Tyler, Jillian, JT, Elle and Matt (they are together and they are dating), Lindsay,Brandice and Merico's houses and soon the Van was packed.

My phone bussed and I checked it. It was from Andy.

Andy: Me and Miranda r at my place

"Go to Andy's house that's where Miranda and him are at" I say to Kate and she smiles even wider.

"Well wanna pick up Kayla and Johnnie?" She asks and I quickly shake my head.

"No. Remember they both have Johnnies house alone and all weekend they are gonna... um...you know" I say and she laughs.

"Just say they are gonna fuck" she says and I hit her arm.

"No way ew!" I say and she just rolls her eyes.

"Your two years older then me and you still act like a child" she says and I roll my eyes.

"Bitch" I say under my breath. The van stops and I notice we are already at Andy's. Kate jumps out and runs to Miranda and I jump out and run to Andy. I wrap my arms around him and he does the same. When we let go we kiss each other. "I'm gonna miss you" I say sadly.

"I'm sorry baby. I'm gonna miss you to" he says and grabs my hand and we walk to the van.

"Miranda can go in the back but Shaylee you are gonna have to sit in Andy's lap" Kate says and I smile and nod at her. I was perfectly fine with that. Andy opened the door and let go of my hand and got in. He grabbed my hand and pulled me into his lap. I blushed when I could feel he was turned on. We have never had sex before and I'm still a virgin but he told me he has had sex once.

"I love you" he whispers in my ear.

"I love you more" I say and giggle.

"You can fuck later so shut up" Kate says, sounding disgusted. She turns the radio on and I smile when my favorite song, Helena by My Chemical Romance, came on. I instantly started singing along and so did Andy. The next song came on everyone started cheering. The song was a Black Veil Brides song. I quickly turned to him and kissed him.

"I'm so proud of you" I say against his lips. I pull away a little and look in his beautiful eyes. "I love you" I say and his smile gets wider then it already was.

"I love you too" he says and kisses me. I then pull away and turn back around and basically lay on his chest. When we got to the big house that Andy's parents own everyone in the back quickly got out. Basically trying to get some space, everyone was squished back there. I opened the door and got out followed by Andy who grabbed my hand and closed the door behind us. He pulled me closer and hugged me and I quickly hugged back. Tears stung my eyes and I started crying. He pulled away to look into my eyes and used his sleeve to wipe the tears from my eyes. "I love you" he says and I notice how sad he looks.

"I love you too. Your gonna be amazing on tour" I say trying to act happy.

"Lets go inside" he says and our hands lace together and we walk towards the large house. It was white, and I mean everything was the color white and it was way too fancy for me. When we get to the door Andy opens it and we can already hear Black Veil Brides playing and I smile up at him.

"I can't believe everyone else is missing this" I say referring to the other members. They were all busy today so it was kinda all my friends and Andy was of course friends with Kate and Miranda and some of my other friends. Well, Miranda is actually Andy's best friend and he is the one that paired Kate and them together. I love Andy even more because of that, because I think my sister has fell in love. We walk inside and don't bother closing the door behind us, we were in the middle of nowhere well, in the forest.

-------

Thx for reading if u want me to.post sooner comment "Slendy"

Ilysm <3