Am I Crazy?

Kate helped me into the house because my whole body ached and I was still shaking. When we got into the living room I sat on the couch. "Am I crazy?" I ask my sister.

"No. I always knew he was real. How can someone just randomly make up something like that" she says quickly, seeming pretty amazed.

I was so confused. Was that Slender? I can't believe this. I felt sick to my stomach and my head started hurting again and I whimper from the intense pain in my cranium.

"I don't think that's actually awesome Kate. The legend says if anyone ever sees Slender Man he takes you" JT says and I feel him sit next to me and rub my back. "Are you ok?" He whispers in my ear.

"No" I say. I didn't really know what was happening to me. Then I started hearing a familiar sound, a sound that made me scream and wrap my arms around JT and start shaking more and crying. Static.

"What? What's wrong?" He asks me.

"Its ok my darling" I hear that familiar voice say in my head. I held JT tighter and I just kept sobbing. Then I just blacked out.

--

I woke up and it was dark out. I checked my phone and it was 8:00 pm. Wait what? I checked the date and it was Sunday. We came here Saturday. I remembered Andy had to leave at 3:00 pm so tears stung my eyes and I ran out of the bedroom i was in and down the stairs. I was upset when I noticed everyone was gone. I Checked every room and they were all empty. When I went in the kitchen there was a note on the fridge. My eyes went wide when I read it. It was a circle with an X over it. And the top read:

Don't look or it takes you

Wait it's probably just Kate fucking with me. I grabbed it and turned around to throw it out but I stopped and screamed when I turned and seen Slender Man in front of me. What happened next was mind blowing. His tentacles shot out of his back and then stabbed me in the stomach and I screamed even louder.

"BABY?!" I heard someone scream and them I woke up. I was covered in sweat and I was trembling. I looked up and see Andy with his suitcase and he was already dressed. "What happened last night?" He asked and I shook my head.

"Nothing" I said a little too quickly.

"Now, now my sweet girl, we both know something happened last night" the voice, no, Slender Man, whispered inside my head.

-----

Thank u for reading sorry it's so short I'll make the next chapter longer so if u want me to hurry say. "Dat Slender Hoe tho" XD ilysm :)