Ironic

"She will be alright mom" I whisper to my sobbing mother.

"Come on baby, this is Shaylee she is our little soldier, she is gonna be ok" my father says to her while rubbing her back.

I honestly don't know what happened. They told me she fell against her wall and her head banged into the tile of the bathroom.

"I'm gonna go to the bathroom" I whisper to my dad over my mother's sobs.

I slowly walk up to the nurse and wait for her to look up at me. When she does a gasp escapes my mouth when I see her face. Her eyes had blood pouring out of them and her mouth looked sewn shut. I closed my eyes and held onto my head as a massive headache hit me.

"Are you ok sweetheart?" A woman says. My eyes slowly open and I see the woman in front of me was completely normal.

What the fuck?

"Uh um... where is the bathroom?" I asked quickly and she pointed to the door and I ran to it and went inside locking the door.

What the hell did I just see?

"It was pretty cool, right?" A man says and I try to scream but nothing happens. I ran to the mirror and my eyes widen as I look at the skin where my lips should be. "Yea sorry about that, I need to talk to you and stuff and I kinda need you to be quiet, darling" the voice says and I look around and I see a man in a black suit with no eyes or mouth or nose and he was really really pale well actually just plain white. "Well I need you to do something and if you promise to do that something I will heal your sister completely and she will not have brain damage" the voice says. I nod slowly and I hear a chuckle. "Smart girl".

"What is it?" I say, surprisingly. I look back in the mirror and see I have a mouth again.

"Well I need you to tell Shaylee you believe in me and get her to stop being afraid of me" the voice says.

"Ok... how are you talking?" I blurt out.

"Telepathy, in your head (I think telepathy means mind reading or whatever idgas so if I'm wrong sorry)" he says.

"So if I think you can hear it?" I ask.

"Basically" he says sounding bored. "Well I'll heal Shaylee and you go do what I said" he says and he vanishes.

Woah

SLENDER:

I look at Shaylee's face and look at her crying mother and father. She was perfect.

I honestly think Kate is my last hope. This was immposible and ironic that I, Slender Man has to ask a human for help.

This Kate better do what she is fucking told.

-----

Yea woah haha XD you better do what your told Kate or I do not see you having a very bright future.