The Funeral

I quickly washed all the blood off of me and my walls. I waited till my mom left to go see her friend and ran downstairs and put my blanket in the washer. Is she dead? Or just hurt? I couldn't believe this. Mirror now Kayla. Things can't get worse. I was dead wrong. I heard Kate scream and I ran upstairs and into Kate's room. My eyes widened at the seen in front of me. Jeff was pining Kate to the wall and glaring at her. He turned to me and dropped her. She layed on the ground shaking where he dropped her. "Hi, darling" he said in a happy tone.

"What the fuck?" I said. "This is so fucking psycho!" I screamed.

"Those are very naughty words, darling" he whispered. He pulled out a knife from his pocket and he looked down at Kate. "How about a stab for every curse word" he said and my eyes widened.

"No! Please don't hurt her! Hurt me!" I screamed out. I was so scared right now.

"Nah, this is better" he said and stabbed her twice in the leg. She cried out in agony. He laughed and looked back up at my face. "Well I'll be back" he whispered and left. I ran to Kate and when I touched her she flinched.

"It's ok" I whispered. She looked in my eyes and tears fell down her face.

"He is real" she whispered. "And you need to stop being afraid of him. You are his" she whispered.

"Who?" I asked, but I already knew.

"Slender Man" she said.

"I...I'm gonna go get you a rag to clean this" I said quickly. I ran out to the bathroom and grabbed a rag under the sink and put water on it and as soon as I turned to run out the bathroom door it slammed close in front of me. Slender appeared in front of me and I sighed.

"Listen to your sister" he actually begged. "Your gonna be mine and you better get used to me" he said.

"Leave me alone and then when I die I'll be as good as I can towards you in the afterlife or whatever" I said and thankfully he left. I ran out the door and went to Kate. She was losing a lot of blood and I honestly was scared of losing her. Her eyes were closed and as soon as I put my rag on one of her wounds she whimpered in pain and opened her eyes. I gasped in surprise as her opened wider and all the blood seemed to just run back inside her. Then her wounds closed. "How are you feeling?" I asked her and she smiled.

"Amazing" she said. She got up and we both went down stairs. I ran to the ringing phone and answered it. I heard Kayla's mom crying and I already knew what this was about.

"Kayla is d-dead" she whispered. I heard sound on the other end and then I heard different breathing.

"Her funeral is being arranged right now and we will call you when we know the date" her father said quickly and then he hung up on me. I put the phone on the counter and started sobbing. This was all my fault. Kate's arms wrapped around me but I pushed her away, I hate being touched when I'm crying. I ran upstairs and as soon as I hit the top step I stopped.

"Kayla is dead" I said and ran to my room and locked the door and put on my music and spent the rest of the night crying into my pillow.

February 29, Kayla Marie McCarthy's/Mirico Danoto Cordenaro Funeral

I walked into the church behind Kate and sat down at our seats. I looked at the two closed caskets (think that's how u spell it XD) and held in the tears. They decided since both of their kids died so soon together them might as well have a funeral together. I wish they would of known how much Mirico hates Kayla. The Funeral was really long and I had to stop myself from sobbing the whole time. As soon as it was over I ran away to the forest. The place where this all started. I walked in through the trail and I screamed when Slender Man appeared in front of me. The two people appeared in front of him. Mirico and Kayla. Slender Man disappeared and Mirico ran to me and hugged me. I hugged him back and then Kayla did the same and I hugged them back to. "I'm so sorry this is my fault" I whispered to them both.

"It's okay" Kayla said and I smiled at her.

MEGA PLOT TWIST TIME PEOPLE

Then I felt a sharp pain in my back. I screamed and then Mirico and Kayla left. I fell to the ground and whatever was in my back went deeper and my screams of agony got louder. My eyes closed and I'm pretty sure they would never open.