The Sister I Never Had...

I screamed as loud as I could as I felt a needle jabbed in my neck and I fell in blackness.

----

I woke up sitting on a really comfortable chair. My eyes opened and I looked up to see Kate looking at herself in the mirror. She had a dark black dress on and her hair was in a beautiful ponytail with a black rose in her hair. I looked down and seen I was in a black dress. It was very short and showed a lot of my legs. Um ew...

"Kate?" I asked. She jumped and looked at me in surprise.

"Shaylee! Did he kill you?" She asked looking very upset.

"No he saved me from slender man" I said and she smiled.

"I'm so happy my sister is gonna be here for my wedding" she smiled. "I can't believe I'd ever see my sister dressed in this" she said and pointed to the dress. "Its so beautiful on you though" she said and her eyes filled with tears. "I'm so happy" I got up and went to her and hugged her close.

"I love you sis" I whispered.

"I love you too" she said.

"Hey ladies" said Jeff, walking into the room.

"Hey J" Kate said and hugged him.

"Hey um thanks for saving me. Where is slender?" I ask nervously.

"Don't worry about him right now. Two beautiful people are getting married right now so don't be worrying about anything else then about Kate getting cake on her dress" he said and Kate and him started laughing.

"I'm sorry I just don't want to die" I said to myself. But he heard anyway.

"I understand but you will be fine in here" he said and took Kate's arm in his and said. "Time for the wedding".

"Follow us your my brides maid or the whatever it's called" Kate said. I smiled and followed along. We got to the room and the room was packed with people and in the middle was Miranda in a amazing dress. It was like a suit but it was a beautiful dress at the same time. She seen me and a smiled spread across her face as she looked at the dress that I wanted to pull down. It was tight and was so close to showing my butt.

Jeff gave Kate to Miranda and they held hands. Jeff's clothes changed randomly to priest clothes and he started saying marriage stuff and finally he said "You may now kiss the bride" instantly there lips met.

"Ok now its time for the after party for special guests" Jeff said and snapped. I closed my eyes and when they opened Jeff, Kate, Miranda, and me were all in a big room. Jeff was in his normal clothes, I was in a Black Veil Brides T-shirt and jeans, and Kate and Miranda were wearing red t-shirts and black pants. Like all the guests at the wedding. I guess there officially Jeff's souls. A tear tried to escape my eyes but I wiped it away.

"I'm so happy that I had my sister at my wedding" Kate said.
"Same" Miranda said. I smiled at them both. I loved them so much.

"I'm still sorry that you died. This is my fault I should of just became their fucking souls!" I screamed and broke down in tears. I've held all my emotions in and it felt good to let it out. "Why did you k-kill my sister?" I whisper to Jeff. He glared down at me. Kate instantly is in front of me and hugging me.

"This is not your fault at all" she said. "I would rather be here then you be the soul they need bec-" she stopped and looked really scared. She looked like she said something wrong.

"No please don't hurt her!" Miranda screamed. Then blood started pouring blood from her mouth.

"I lo-love yo-you" she choked.

Then my eyes opened. I looked around and I was on the ground. I looked down and seen I had the Black Veil Brides shirt on and jeans.

"Kate" I whispered. Maybe this was a dream. I started running home and when I got there a seen someone I completely forgot about. He had his head in his hands and was sobbing. "Andy!" I screamed. He looked up with his red eyes and a smile appeared on his face.

"Shay!" He screamed. Instantly I was in his arms. He pulled away a little and kissed my lips. "Where is Mandy and Kate?" He asked. Tears came to my eyes.

"We need to talk" I whispered. "Alone"

"But your parents think your missing" he said pointing at my house.

"I don't care this is more important" I said and he nodded and we walked to the spot I died at.

I told him everything even about Vic.

"So my best friend is a owned soul" he said looking upset.

"I don't know what Jeff is doing to Kate right now" I said very upset.

"Her mouth was pouring blood?" He asked.

"Yea" I said.

"I can tell its on your jeans" he said and pointed at my jeans.

"This is so fucked up" I said.

"I missed you. The tour stopped because of Ashley" he said.

"What did he do know" I said smiling a little.

"He got super drunk and jumped into the crowd...after the crowd left and broke his arm and leg but he will be ok" he said and me and him both started laughing. We both wrapped are arms around each other and kissed.

"Shaylee" a familiar voice said.

"Kate!" I screamed turning around. My gasp was loud and the smack sound was louder as my hand covered my mouth.

Both of her eyes were dark purple. Her face covered in cuts and lip with blood pouring out of it. Her leg was twisted and her arms were both as messed up as her leg.

"I'm so sorry" I whispered.

"I love you" she said. "He killed Miranda because of me" she whispered. Andy fell to the ground and started sobbing. "This is the last time we will ever see each other" she whispered.

"No don't go!" I screamed, but it was to late. She was gone.

"My sister is dead" he screamed.
"What?" I asked.

He looked up at me really upset.

"My mom came to one of my shows on tour as soon she found out Miranda was missimg. She told me I needed to know this just in case something happened to her like now" he said and took a deep breathe. "When I was a month old my mom went for a walk and a man did terrible things to her and she ended up pregnant. She of course didn't want it but she couldn't get an abortion. She didn't believe in it. My moms best friend couldn't get pregnant so my mom did a thing and the baby was tooken out of her and put inside Miranda's mom" he said and my eyes widened. "She always felt like a sister" he whispered.

"Baby I'm so sorry" I whispered. I wrapped my arms around him and he did the same and we cried in each others shoulders.

We have to get through this together we both lost a sister