Wtf?

My eyes opened and I heard three gasps. I looked around and noticed I'm in a hospital. My family was at the end of my bed looking at me with happy faces. "Shay?" Kate asks.

"Yea" I say and my whole family smiles.

"BABY! I thought you were gonna die" my mother says Anson notice her eyes were red, she was crying.

"What happened?" I ask. I don't remember anything.

"You smashed your head into the tile and your skull cracked open" my father says. A gasp escapes my mouth. "Are you hurting?" My father's asks.

"No I feel completely fine" I say confused. I wasn't hurting at all.

"Dang, they mush have gave you some really good medication" Kate says, smirking.

"Yay, your awake" says a nurse as she walks up to me.

"Can you check her head again?" My mother asks and I frown in confusion.

"Sure" she says and looks at me. My eyes widen when her eyes go fully pitch black and a high pitched scream escapes my mouth.

KATE: (Hopefully ur happy u r getting a lot of Kate :j)

Her eyes close after her scream and she covers her face, like a child would when they see something scary. "Shaylee!" I say and run over to her and pull her to me and hug her tightly.

"Stop! Please leave me alone?!" She screams and I walk away from her and she looks terrified.

"What?" I whisper.

"He won't leave me alone help me!" She screams at me and starts crying. I gasp when the nurse pulls out a needle and stabs her with it. Shaylee cries out but them passes out.

"What the fuck?!" I scream at the nurse. I was shaking with anger.

It happened way to quickly. The woman was standing there perfectly fine but then blood starting pouring out of her mouth and eyes and she fell to the ground. The smell of blood flooded my nose and that's all I remember.

------

Since I haven't updated in a while I thought I'd give u a little chapter about Shaylee. YAY SHE IS ALIVE!! :)