Lost A Sister And A Mother, That's Just Great

I walked through the door with Andy's hand in mine. My mother and father were both crying in each others arms.

"Mommy. Daddy" I said outloud. They looked up at me very surprised.

"Shaylee!" They both screamed. I ran to them and both of them wrapped their arms around me. Tears slowly fell down my cheeks.

"Shaylee, where is Kate?" My father whispered.

"I don't know" I lied.

"You let my daughter just run off by herself!" My mother screamed. I looked at her, suprised.

"It wasn't my fault. I left after the funeral go " I screamed.

"Where the hell is my fucking daughter" She screamed. Tears falling down her face.

"I can't tell you" I whispered. The back of my mothers hand met my cheek. I fell to the ground and cried out.

"Get the fuck out" she whispered. Instantly I got up and grabbed Andy's hand and ran out the door, scared. My mother hand never, ever, EVER hit me or Kate.

I looked up at Andy and he just looked plain suprised.

"My mother never has loved me like she loved Kate" I whispered. His arms wrapped around me and I held on to him never wanting to let go.

"She loves you. She is just really messed up right now" he said and I looked at the driveway at a car pulled in. A cop car. The police man got out of the car and looked at me with sympathy eyes.

"Are you the sister of Kate Amber Carlile?" The man asked. I knew what this was heading to.

"Yea" I said holding Andy tighter.

"Her dead body was just found with Miranda Lane Carter's body" he said. I started crying again. I already knew it of course but hearing out loud hurts.

"I'm sorry for your loss. I'm gonna tell your parents" he said. I nodded and he went inside.

"Baby, I'm just wondering. If you call Slender Man will he come to you?" Andy asked.

"Probably. Why?" I said.

"I want to talk to him" he said.

"No! He will kill you when he sees me and you! He hates me" I said.

"I don't care let's go" he said and grabs my hand and pulls me to the forest.

-----

"Slender Man" I said outloud. I was very nervous and scared.

Instantly he was in front of me. I gasped and moved away a little.

"How fucking dare you call me out here when you know how much I wanna murder you!" He screamed in my head.

"Don't hurt me" I whispered. "I will be your soul" I said.

"Shaylee no!" Andy screamed.

"Just please promise to something" I asked.

"Like you deserve promises" he seethed.

"Just please watch over me and my family and Andy and please leave me alone and I will stay as innocent as possible" I whispered.

"Fine if you do anything to bother this agreement I promise you I will kill your family and your precious Andy" he said in my head. Then he dissapeard.

The end

THERE IS GOING TO BE A SEQUEL...