touch

Requested by @finnsmagic
WARNING (AGE URSELF +21)
I feel bad for writing this after what happened yesterday.
[chapter edited and replaced with Boris]

Yesterday counted 3 months since Y/N hasn't seen Boris, as his girlfriend she was pretty frustrated, specially since they live together. He told her he'd be back soon but still no sign of him.

It was around midnight, she wore nothing but her underwear and a shirt that smelled exactly like him. Y/N was laid in bed watching a cliche romantic sexual movie with the lights off, she mumbled under her breath taking a sip of the alcoholic substance she had mixed with whisky or some shit she couldn't remember, however she wasn't drunk and didn't intend to, before her break down moment Y/N wanted to do her makeup but instead ended up just wearing a red lipstick and putting her hair on a sloppy bun since it was around 100°F in Los Angeles.

The tv was too loud and she really didn't care, since it was an old movie there were many gunshots too so that made everything much more interesting. However what she did not expect was the door being open that late at night.

"Hey, i'm home." She looked at the dark figure standing.

"Who is it?" She asked dumbly.

"What do mean who is it, it's me sweetie." The last person she'd have thought she'd see came closer.

"Boris, oh god I missed you so much." Y/N stood up as jumped on his arms, kissing his entire face while he giggled hugging her back. "You didn't tell me you'd be here so early."

"I lied, it was a surprise." She felt betrayed, laughing at his actions.

"Did you miss me that bad?"

"So much, I was even going to buy more batteries tomorrow." He laughed blushing at her joke. While still wrapped around him, Boris laid in bed with her and kissed her back many times.

"Gladly I'm not that tired and it's only midnight." She smirked at him, attaching their lips together passionately. His hands roamed around her waist, taking her shirt off doing the same with his clothes.

"How I missed your touch." She whispered on his ear, both naked, Boris kissed her neck leaving a trail of small loving hickeys and Y/N panted, whining lowly too.

"How I missed your voice," He replied, caressing her breasts, she was so wet already, her lipstick was smudged and all over his face. Her hips went up and down wanting some relief. "and how you get so desperate for me." She bit her lip, he spit on his hand and rubbed on her area, doing the same with his member, later aligning himself with her and sliding in slowly, just to tease.

"D-Don't tease me." She exclaimed.

"What are you going to do?" Boris added, he responded to her so quickly and perfectly. Y/N moaned as he was completely inside her, starting to move slowly yet harshly.

"Oh God, go faster, please!" Y/N begged, she grabbed the sheets, her legs were spread widely, both of his hands by the side of her head, while he stared at her groaning lowly. Her moans started to get louder as he sped, harshly thrusting inside of her.

She arched her back, making their bodies touch, feeling the warmness of the skin. The sound of her moans and skin clapping echoed around the room, they got so loud not even the tv could cover up them.

His pace became faster after every thrust, her knuckles became yellow because of how hard she gripped on them, Y/N couldn't even keep her eyes open, her mouth wouldn't close either, letting out loud and non-ending sounds that were more than just sexy for him.

"I'm close, I'm close." She exclaimed effortfully, it's been four minutes or so still. He kept his pace not speeding or slowing, which was perfect since he knew her so well.

"Yeah, me too baby, y-you're doing great." He whispered back to her, breathing heavily and closing his eyes for a few seconds when without warning
Y/N yelled in pleasure, both reaching it together. They missed that amazing feeling, it was pretty intense, her legs were shaking for a long amount of time.

"I love you, s-so much."

"I love you too."