ice cream

(finn's not famous)

where are you??

i'm leaving the house finn

i've been waiting for you for like 30 minutes

then wait a little bit more

😐...

──────────────────────────────

Y/N hurriedly grabbed her skateboard, reminding her mom that she would hang out. She finally got there after a few minutes, finding the guy sat on a bench playing with his skateboard.

"HEY!" she screamed catching his attention, a smile appeared on his face and he felt huge relief. She walked to him and they hugged.

"Forty minutes... FOUR, ZERO." He exaggerated.

"Shut the fuck up Wolfhard, are we having ice cream or not?" They bought ice cream and skated while admiring the beach, seating somewhere on the sand. They watched the sunset for a while and just talked for a little bit, they were just enjoying each other's company, joking and almost dropping their cones on the sand because of how hard they laughed.

"Want to go practice a little bit?" He asked and in seconds they were skating in direction to the skatepark where they hung out almost every day. Finn taught Y/N everything she knows today even though he doesn't know a lot, they both learned together.

A group of skaters asked to join them and started talking, they even introduced them some tricks and tried to teach them, Finn fell more than Y/N and she laughed so hard it made him blush of embarrassment but it was part of the process. They were all very nice to them, something that didn't happen often. Y/N asked if they were used to visit that skatepark so they could hang out more and guess what, they made some friends.

It was getting late so Finn reminded her that they should go home, he's always the most worried about time and stuff, not that Y/N isn't but sometimes he's just extremely rigid about it but it's cute because he cares. They said goodbye to those guys and went back home, Y/N and Finn live near eachother, I mean 2 minutes away, you may ask why didn't he just waited for her at her house, here's why: He was too lazy to go there.

"Thanks for hanging out today Finnegan."

"I actually don't know why you always say that Y/N..." He commented with a serious expression making her laugh.

"See you tomorrow then." She smiled and went for a hug and a kiss on his cheek but the motherfucker was going to kiss her cheek too and they kind of kissed on the lips, their faces became red but since they were comfortable with each other they just laughed and pretended nothing happened.

"Good night dumbass." He cut the slight awkwardness and waved at her while walking to the street, she waved back entering the house and waited until she couldn't see him anymore, something she always does and then walked upstairs to her bedroom.

After taking a bath and thinking about tricks, the new friends she has made she thought about what happened earlier with Finn, it wasn't actually the first time that they kissed and she didn't want to believe there was something going on because he kissed her accidentally so she just forgot about it, thinking it would be the best decision...