demon

Requested by @hamdan7786
warning

An angel with the appearance of a beautiful and delicate woman, shiny skin, fluffy hair that flows along with the cool breeze from the skies, soft details and expressions on her face, the pureness itself, that soothes pain with just a glance, her name is Y/N.

Somehow, somewhere which she had never before, there was a mirror-like portal, that separates heaven from the underworld, also known as hell. By looking at it, shadows emerged from the reddish and flaming scenery. As she got closer and payed attention to it, a man appeared, he possesses such beauty it could probably blind, his pale skin accentuated the sharpness of his body that was only covered by a thin black tunic, exposing his defined chest, he had dark curls that looked as soft as cotton, his plumped lips and his sculptured nose were breathtaking, his attention was to someone else, she admired the being with such serenity and innocence, she had no lecherous gaze and not a single lewd desire.

She stared at his eyes from distance and suddenly he looked at her, her heart skipped a beat, her body felt like it was floating and the moment seemed like forever. Unexpectedly the same lips she was admiring before curved into a smile that radiated something she didn't know what it was. Y/N finally got out of her trance, realizing that probably wasn't supposed to happen and ran away.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"Father, I want th—

"Oh Boris, another woman? I already gave you plenty."

"It's her, I found the one I want, you can do something about it, you are Lucifer after all."

"Where is she? Eart—

"Heaven, father, thought you'd figure—

"A demon together with a being from the skies? You have got to be joking, why would you want such a waste? Love at first sight?" He mocked his son's wish.

"Yes." Lucifer stopped laughing, a smirk surging on his lips.

"Is that so? Well, then I'll condemn her, if she's an angel, she'll be all yours."

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

I opened my eyes, my body hurt for being laid on the unknown warm floor, screams echoing on my ears, shivers down my spine, all I saw around was nothingness but at the same time everything, my heart started beating faster than ever, I began panicking, my head full of thoughts, my hands shaking, I strugglingly sat straight looking around and heard steps approach my direction, my first instinct was to retreat and run but my legs were to weak for that.

The shadow got even closer and it looked huge, my breathing hitched but then I saw him, the being from before, he was so much taller, I was helpless.

"W-W-Who are you?" I stammered, afraid.

"Boris, Lucifer's second child," He replied, hearing that name was as if my heart would stop, he crouched close to me but I receded. "do not fear, I won't cause you any harm, what is your name?" He softly questioned.

"Y-Y/N, God's d-daughter."

"So you are in fact an angel." He chuckled, fidgeting his own chin.