promise

Requested by @cinnamon_rollz666
WARNING

"Calm down Stan, you're overreacting again." Y/N joked, softly punching the curly haired boy's arm. The losers were hanging out on their secret spot for so long they haven't even noticed it was dark outside.

Y/N noticed Richie glancing at her sometimes, she ignored him, thinking her boyfriend was just wanting to have sex in the bush outside.

"I-I-I actually agree with S-Stan." Bill exclaimed.

"Come on guys, it's not that serious." Beverly added.

"Well Y/N, it won't be my fault if you end up dead." Stan replied.

"It's definitely going to be your fucking fault." They laughed.

"Yeah, sure and Y/N won't be the only one dead in the end." Richie commented out of nowhere, staring at Stan.

"Richie it's just a joke, stop being such a mood killer." Eddie argued, everyone was chill except for the guy with glasses, which they'd never imagine would be acting like that.

"Whatever, we're leaving." Richie got up and grabbed Y/N's hand.

"R-Richie, wait! Bye guys, see you tom— She couldn't even say goodbye properly, grabbing his bike and seating on it. "What the fuck dude, we were having a good time, you—

"You either seat on this fucking bike by yourself or I will do it for you." He stared at her, she without saying anything else did what he ordered, riding it at full speed to his house, which getting there he threw the bike on the ground, grabbing her by the wrist and getting inside, it was all dark since his parents weren't home. Richie took her to his bedroom throwing her in bed and turning on the light.

"Richie, why did we leave?" he didn't answer, looking for something on his dresser. "Hey, please answer me," still nothing. "Richard fucking Tozier tell me what the actual fuck you're doing." She raised her voice which was a mistake since he turned around staring at her eyes.

"Do you think it's funny to keep flirting with Stan? You only—

"What? Are you serious did you—

"Shut up when I speak," he got closer to her, Y/N's legs started shaking. "you're mine and no one else's, you know that, right?" He asked, she kept silent until he touched her cheek, parting her lips with his thumb. "Answer me darling." He got his finger inside her mouth, circling it around her tongue, she nodded while humming, she became submissive to him. "That's a good girl," Richie grabbed something from behind and put it on bed, starting to take her clothes off. "you want me to teach you a lesson, don't you?" Y/N once again nodded hesitantly. She was completely naked, weak and powerless, specially now that he grabbed a rope, starting to restrain all her body, she was laid on her belly while her legs were tied to her thighs, exposing her area.

Then there was the sound of jeans being unzipped along with glasses being thrown to the ground, she was so wet, shaking because of the excitement, his fingers slowly started to touch her leg, running to her ass, giving it a little smack until he touched her pussy, slightly circling her clit which made her gasp but it didn't last too long, Richie aligned his member sliding in a very teasingly way, pulling out before it was completely inside.

"P-Please, please don't do this." She begged, moaning lowly.

"Promise me you won't be flirting with anyone else then."

"I-I... I promise Richie, I promise." He stood there, holding one of her legs, with only the tip in, suddenly he thrusted all the way in harshly, earning a loud moan from her.

He without any mercy started pounding inside of
Y/N, becoming harder at every thrust, she started moaning louder, not being able to move her legs or arms. He slapped her ass frequently, grabbing her waist, tugging his fingers on her skin.

It was intense, her walls clenched around his cock, legs shook ferociously, she tried to let herself free but it was impossible, it felt so good they didn't even realize it's been a few minutes already. Y/N was too close too, arching her back and throwing her head up.

"I-I can't k-keep up!" She yelled, moaning non-endlessly. His thrusts became sloppier but still harsh, he kept slapping her ass so hard it hurt already, leaving his hand printed on her skin.

"Fuck, just d-do it." He groaned, suddenly she released her juices all over the sheets moaning in pleasure, receiving a warm liquid inside her too.

They stayed still for a few seconds, trying to catch their breath, later he pulled out, untying her and cuddling, she'd surely not keep that promise, even though she wasn't flirting with anyone.