five

Requested by @wetfooddiet
warning age urself up +20
[chapter edited and replaced with Boris]

"Couldn't wait to have free time with you." Boris admitted while grabbing Y/N's arm, having her try to get away but he just wouldn't let go.

"You don't have too much time, you got to get back soon."

"That's why I want you to do what I say." Her heart, beating fast already just by hearing simple words. "I need you, more than anything."

"Stop being so horny, you can wait two hours."

"You know I can't." She stared at him, instinctively sat on his lap and instantly ran fingers on his hair, teasing Boris -- which drove him insane.

"You really want me?" She asked, he obviously nodded without hesitating. So, Y/N got close to his lips and attached their lips together. It was a quiet make out, tongues swirling around, lip biting, hips grinding, dirty hands. Boris grabbed her waist, his digits on her back under the white shirt. Her tongue fought for dominance but he was winning -- like usual -- slightly sucking onto her lower lips in an extremely pleasing way.

They pulled away after being breathless. Boris kissed her neck and jawline in a hush, as if he could never get enough of her, which sent shivers all over her body from head to toe. Slowly moving her hips back and forth, wanting more friction, longing for it so much.

"Don't do that to me sweetheart." He whispered in her ear, biting her lip in an attempt to contain low sounds -- especially after having her breasts being fondled.

"Boris you're naughty." Y/N chuckled lowly and seductively.

"Only when with you." Kissing again, slower than before. Pulled her waist closer than ever, they both felt each other's hearts beating, their breathing hitching...

Y/N suddenly pulled away, catching her breath and started to undo his belt and unzip his pants, as he stared at her actions with admiration and lewd thoughts.

"Boris? Are you in there?"

"Fuck." He complaint under his breath. "Yeah yeah! Going to the bathroom, be back soon."

"Alright, you have a few minutes so hurry." He rolled his eyes back, looking at his crotch, the evident bulge growing under the fabric.

"How are you going to deal with it?" She questioned, staring.

"I'm not, you are. If you can do it in less than five minutes, you get reward, so be a good girl and do it quick."