tired

Requested by @/dawsymoony
warning age urself up +20
[chapter edited and replaced with Boris]

"It's late, Boris." Y/N giggled as her boyfriend played with her waist and ran his fingers on her back.

"Time is relative." They both laughed, Y/N started taking her clothes off, staying only on her underwear and bra. She wore a tight grey pajama shorts that showed her ass cheeks. "You're not sleeping with those, are you?" He asked.

"Well, I am, why?" She bended over grabbing her shirt that fell from her hand.

"You better stop, now." Boris only wore his boxers and grabbed Y/N, jumping in bed and starting to tickle her.

"Boris!" She laughed uncontrollably, trying to make him stop, until he got tired and let her free.
Y/N stared at him and slowly pressed their lips together, also getting on top of him. He slowly placed his hands all over her body and after on her neck. He moved his hips up and down trying to give her a hint, but she only kept kissing him, lowering to his neck.

"Don't leave any mark." He mentioned with a raspy low voice that made her shiver.

"Alright, I won't." She whispered back, touching his bare warm chest, leaving a trail of kisses moving to his jawline, he closed his eyes and threw his head back.

Suddenly, Boris was on top of her, kissing her chest and taking her black bra off. Her soft nipples were exposed, hardening because of the wind coming from the open window. Touching her breasts, starting to take her shorts off.

"Can we do this tomorrow? I'm so tired." She interrupted him.

"Oh, after all this teasing," he chuckled, looking at his tent down there. "it's alright, no means no." He grabbed her bra to put it on her again.

"I don't want to wear it," She took it from his hands and thew it across the room. "it'll be a little gift for you." Y/N joked and hugged him, until she fell asleep, Boris was still awake, later on he carefully got up to not wake her up and went to the bathroom, he sat in the toilet and grabbed a tissue and some lotion, I think you know where this is going, all he thought was her, the man tried to be as quiet as possible but some low groans espaces his mouth and a few... seconds... later, he felt relieved, walking to bed afterwards and laying with Y/N.

"If I wasn't tired I'd do it." Boris got so scared he had been caught, his girlfriend was half asleep and still noticed what he was doing.

"I'm sorry Y/N, didn't mean to—

"Shh, just sleep." She laid above him, wrapping her legs and arms around him in a way he couldn't even properly breath but found it cute until he remembered she didn't have a bra on.

She woke up, alone in bed, the sheets were tangled and the sun light covering her whole body.

"Boris?" She called him, he got out of the bathroom with a towel on his waist and his wet hair.

"Morning, honey. Are you ok?" He asked and she grunted. "What happened?" He sat in bed, taking the hair off her face.

"I'm horny as fuck." She complained, avoiding eye contact, he laughed and went to the bathroom ignoring her. "Are you leaving me here, with dirty thoughts on my mind?" She exclaimed.

"Are you coming here or not?" He asked, Y/N noticed and hurriedly got up making happy noises, taking the rest of her clothes off on the way. The shower was turned on and he was already in there. Y/N got inside too and instantly kissed him, getting closer and closer.

"You know me so well." Y/N commented, they both stared at each other and suddenly she was pinned on the wall, he grabbed one of her legs and thrusted inside of her. She already moaned and buried her head on his neck, since they were very close to each other. The woman scratched her nails onto his skin, which made him hornier and also moaned louder every time, she was too sensitive.

"Moan louder for me." He demanded and so she did it, yelling his name, echoing all over the place and their skin clapping endlessly.

"I'm close already, p-please don't stop." She begged, he didn't answer, trying to focus on his thrusts that became deeper, hitting every spot of hers. "F-Fuck, I'm b-bout to bust!" She started laughing, but it was so sensual it turned him on more and she couldn't stop, until her mouth opened and no sound came out, her legs shook desperately, she orgasmed and even squirted a little bit, he kept going for a few seconds. "T-Too much, too much!" Y/N couldn't take it anymore.

"Just let me— He was interrupted by his own moaning, he came inside of her, it wasn't just a bit of cum, it was a big load, even she felt it fulfill and slip out of her when he pulled out. Y/N couldn't stand properly, her legs still shook, she tried to calm down and he had to hold her on his arms. "It's the first time you made me this sore."