smoke

WARNING

"Boris, come on, it's late. Throw that cigarette away for God's sake." Y/N complained as she opened the front door and heard a giggle.

She walked to the bedroom and threw her things in bed going to the bathroom to take a quick shower since it was around 2 in the morning. She got out wearing a bathrobe and saw Boris shirtless smoking in the couch.

"Fuck Boris, can you not smoke inside the house."

"Calm down krasotka, just relax." He argued back.

"I don't like that smell, specially inside here." She emphasized.

"You don't own me." Boris challenged her, putting the cigarette in between his lips once again while staring at her. Y/N walked closer standing in front of him and tried to throw it away but he grabbed her wrist. "You really thought." He grabbed her, threw the cigarette out of the window and put her in the armchair that was in the bedroom, grabbing the bathrobe belt and tying her wrists with effort in the chair followed by her legs, she was fighting back.

"What are you doing?" Y/N fumed.

"Teaching you a lesson." Boris revealed, grabbing a box in the wardrobe. She tried to get out but the knots were too tight and looked at what he got in his hands getting tremulous. He got on his knees in front of her and showed a vibrator, spit on his fingers, slowly spreading the saliva on her area and then spitting on it directly.

"Boris, what the fuck you think you're doin— She moaned lowly as he inserted the thing inside of her.

"I won't have pity for you." He foretold and turned it on, the maximum mode. She started to shake, it was already too intense. He grabbed a chair, sat in front of her and lightened a cigarette, staring at every movement of hers. She started moaning louder, squeaking on the chair.

"Ah, why are you... fuck!" She couldn't resist, throwing her head back, her fists, toes curling. The smoke going to her direction. He smirked proudly, giggling. "Boris, please!" She begged.

"Please what?" He questioned.

"Please, please B-Boris, I can't." Y/N whined moaning even louder, her eyes closing. His cigarette was almost over already, it's been a few minutes, she tried to fight but couldn't, she glanced at him and saw how hard he was. "I'm, I'm... F-fuck!" She screamed, squishing her legs, her climax ending. He grabbed the vibrator and turned it off, it was dripping. Y/N was sweating, breathing heavily. He got up and disposed his cigarette and walked closer to her again, grabbing and caressing her chin with his thumb.

"I'm not done yet."