bullshit

Requested by @-sftcore
WARNING

"You know she doesn't mean anything to me."

"Oh, really Michael? Are you sure about—

"For God's sake Y/N! I broke up with her, I love you and only you." He argued.

"Words don't mean anything."

"Do you want me to prove it then?" She looked at him annoyed, he walked closer to her, touched her neck slightly, their faces inches apart and grabbed her waist.

"You're just trying to ignore that you still like Jane—

"Just shut up for once," He cut her off. "you complain about me and now you're the one saying all of this bullshit, that's bullshit, honey." Mike grabbed her by the waist again and started to lead her to bed, slowly pushing her to lay there. "I love you, a lot." He traveled his hands to her skirt and underwear, taking them off.

"W-What are you doing?" She asked.

"Showing how much I love you." He slowly started to eat her out and she suddenly left a moan, rolling her eyes back and touching his hair. His tongue swirled around her delicate wet skin, it was something unusual.

"M-Mike!" She moaned, arching her back as he rubbed her clit with his thumb but he stopped, Y/an looked at him, a smirk on his face. He unbuckled his belt and took his pants and boxers off halfway through, revealing his hard member. He spit on it and rubbed it on her skin, slowly and hesitantly thrusting inside of her and spreading her legs.

He started to pound, still slowly but harshly, fastening his movements every once in a while. Her expressions made him feel hornier, she grabbed the sheets and opened her mouth, trying not to moan and show him how good she felt.

Michael's cock hit every spot, her walls tightened for him, she arched her back and curled her toes, moaning haughtily but she started to give up of her pride and let him show how much she meant to him.

"Ah, ah!" She started yelling, shaking her legs more frequently, trying to close them. Mike's pace was the same, he rubbed his thumb on her clit for a few seconds and spread her legs even more. Their skin clapped loudly, her moans echoing all over the place, he groaned and whined often.

"D-Do you feel good?" He asked.

"Y-Yeah, keep it l-like that!" She held her orgasm for a while, waiting for him. "M-Mike, I-I'm so close."

"Just wait, w-wait darling." He demanded, she was moaning a mess, getting even embarrassed of how loud she was, not even remembering why they were fucking. His pace still the same, trying not to speed or slow it down. "C-cum for me."

"Oh Mike!" She yelled, shaking her legs a lot and suddenly squirting, he groaned loudly and came inside of her. He still thrusted slowly until they finished, her vision was blurry, both sweating.

"Now you know... how much I love you, right?" He breathlessly asked, she nodded giggling, he collapsed in bed by her side, both staring at the ceiling.