tease

Requested by @skataa23
WARNING, age urself up +18

[chapter edited and replaced with Boris]

"Fuck off, my bed, my rules." Y/N joked as Boris tried to convince her to let him lay in there too, since he was on the ground.

"I don't even know why i'm your friend." Such a tease.

"I'm your only friend here, actually your best friend so just do what I say, huh." He rolled his eyes back, pretending passiveness when suddenly he jumped on her, making her scream. "I'm dying, can't breathe!" She exaggerated, trying to push him away as he fought back but accidentally -- or not -- his hand was placed around her neck, which made them stop.

"I'm sorry." He whispered, eyes shining, both staring, slowly leaning closer and when she knew they were kissing, soft lips against each other, becoming a make out, their tongues swirling inside their mouths, Y/N cupped his cheek, caressing his skin with her thumb. They pulled away breathless, not believing they did that, wanting to say something but all they did was undress.

"You sure?" She whispered while he kissed her neck.

"Yeah." He replied, staring at her eyes, kissing her again and again, aligning his member with her, thrusting slowly, making her moan, she didn't expect it to be that tight, thankfully she wasn't a virgin.

His thrusts started to become faster and harder, trying to find a perfect pace, he groaned, closing his eyes, her arms wrapped around his back and legs on his waist, Y/N's moans became louder and pitched. No one was home and wouldn't be any soon, luckily.

"Faster, p-please." She begged, arching her back. He slammed inside her, still not fitting all the way through, her body trembled, their skin clapping started to echo over the place, Y/N's moans became whines, her eyes wouldn't open, she threw her head back trying to relieve herself, nails scratching his exposed back. "I-I'm close!" She advised, clenching her walls around his twitching member, it's been only a few minutes already.

"Hold on," He groaned, keeping the pace, trying to hit a different spot which worked, she wasn't even able to moans anymore. "fuck, do it." He ordered, she yelled his name for the last time, releasing her juices all over the sheets, curling her toes as he came inside her, pulling out quickly.

Both merely sweating, breathing heavily, red cheeks and sensitive areas, they realized what just happened, covering their faces out of embarrassment.

"Shit shit shit, I'm sorry!" Boris apologized but silence prevailed on the room, suddenly he heard a laugh, it was Y/N, she was blushing so hard. "What are you laughing at?" He asked.

"Nothing." She continued bursting out of laughter, leading him to do the same. "We really did just have sex."

"Yeah, we did." He replied.

"It was fun, best one I've ever had I think."

"Are you serious?"

"Yeah, most of them I didn't even have an orgasm." She giggled, wearing her clothes.

"So you weren't faking it?" The guy questioned, being surprised.

"Of course not, if I didn't orgasm I probably wouldn't even be moaning this much."