smoke II

WARNING!

His hands roamed around her neck, untying her wrists and legs, he grabbed her by the waist and harshly threw her in bed. He took his black jeans across the room and spit on his fingers, spreading her legs wider.

"You're very wet darling, but not enough." He noted with a sharp russian accent, the way his tongue moved when he spoke made Y/N brain orgasm. He circled her clit slowly, she heard the low noise of the wetness. Boris pushed his fingers inside her earning a loud moan, he curled his fingers in order to hit the best spots, she already grabbed the sheets and shook her legs. "Very sensitive tonight." He chuckled and stopped, pulling his fingers out.

"Why did you stop?" Y/N complained.

"Shut up." He ordered, sometimes she was afraid of him but in a good way.

"Make me." She unconsciously teased him, instantly regretting those words.,Boris took his boxers off revealing his hard pithy and veiny cock.When she immediately felt him thrust without pity inside her pussy. Boris put her legs over his shoulders, grabbing her waist and supporting himself, she moaned loudly, he moved in such a fiery pace, she tried to push his hands away but failed.

"Put your fucking hands up, you cunt." That word made her gag so she did what he ordered, Y/N couldn't properly moan, he groaned under his breath, looking up and rolling his eyes back. She tried not to move her hands but suddenly he stopped and roughly turned her around, thrusting again.

"Oh yeah!" She moaned feeling his cock hit amazing spots, she arched her back, her arms couldn't support her, he slapped her ass with his opened palm, all she heard was a loud noise, their skin clapping and her moans echoing. She collapsed in bed, her legs shaking, he squished her skin, bouncing her ass and spreading them so he can have a better view of her.

Boris was a tough guy, if he was going to teach her a lesson then he'd do it right so he grabbed her hair and pulled it, she chocked on her own saliva trying to moan louder than before, her skin becoming redder.

"Scream my name." He demanded pulling her hair even more and slapping her ass cheek.

"Fuck Boris, oh god!" Y/N repeatedly yelled and whined his name not being able to stop. The feeling was so intense and amazing she without knowing started to tear up. Boris released her hair and laid above her grabbing her neck, slightly choking her with his forearm, smelling and kissing her neck while pounding on her.

"Never disrespect me again." He whispered on her ear groaning afterwards. She touched his arm trying to make him stop because it was too good. "Do you hear me?" He asked.

"Y-yes, daddy." He released his arm from her neck, going back to his previous position fastening a little bit more. "I can't t-take it." Y/N advised.

"When I say so."

"B-But I c-can't." She stammered, later moaning. Her whole body shook trying to wait for his orders, his thrusts became sloppier, her walls clenching around his cock.

"Go for it." Boris permitted, Y/N yelled his name and released her juices all over his cock, grabbing the sheets, her toes curling and turning yellow. Seconds later he came, stuffing her with his warm and liquid cum but pulled out before finishing and covered her ass with it.

She heavily breathed, he heard her almost suffocate, Y/N turned around, her hair was messy , all over her face, covered in sweat and flushed cheeks.

She admired his face, his hair curls wet because of the sweat, his jawline clenching and his chest going up and down.

"I'll complain about you smoking more often."