Four

~Smutt Warning!~

The night sky covered Salem like one gigantic blanket, after everything that had happened with the demon who apparently called himself Spencer, neither the ladies or the gentlemen wanted to stay around at the tattoo shop for a second longer.
Nyx had attempted to try and look for Spencer by running like a maniac all around the block and even further into other streets.

Though it was clearly a useless thing to do, but seeing her now missing Aunt's necklace drove her over the edge.
But of course, none of her friends allowed her to act a fool in public just because she was hurting even more now.
It took a long time to even get her to calm down, but eventually they convinced her to hang out next door in the vampire household.

"Here you go my loves." Lzzy announced as she hands both Nyx and Tori a cup of hot steaming tea, the soothing scent that came with the amber colored liquid gracefully flowed out into the steam dancing out of the ceramic mugs.
It was sure more than relaxing to the tension they both felt in their muscles.
"Mmm, is this Aunt Maria's honey lavender tea?"
Nyx questioned with an expression of pure bliss on her soft features.
"Yeah, I still had some left over, I drink it every night and it helps me sleep like a baby bat."
Her Aunt's girlfriend replied, earning herself a giggle from the young witch.

"But how are you doing kiddo? How are you both doing actually, the boys told me everything that happened today. It's unbelievable! I can only imagine how terrified you both must've been.
I wish I couldn've been there to try and do something to that bastard too!"
"Sadly nobody could've really done anything to help us out with that guy. But on the bright side, I'm doing okay now. Seb's blood actually really helped cure me, feels like I never got hurt to begin with." Tori explained, Lzzy nodding in response with a relieved smile.
"Oh yeah, our blood has always been quite the useful painkiller, I'm just so glad you're okay, sweetheart. But about you, Nyx?"

"Hm....Can't really say I'm great but I'm alright,
I guess...least I hope I will be....
Where have you been though, Lzzy?
I've been really worried ever since you walked out of my house the way you did."
The vamp's lowered down for a moment when hearing that question, she could feel her heart crack at recalling the way she felt that very moment and every moment ever since.
"Sigh...Yeah I um, I'm very sorry for that sweetheart, I didn't mean to just storm out on you like that, it's just...Maria's my girl you know?
I've never in my life had strong feelings for someone until I met her, not even for my ex husband. I fell hard for her so to not even hear a single word up until now, it really kills me inside and I try to be strong but...yeah..."

Nyx softly nodded, understanding her completely.
She felt pretty much dead inside ever since that night as well, constantly worrying for her mother figure's safety, she felt like she was gonna go insane soon if she didn't at least try to be strong as much as Lzzy.

"I know for a fact that her love for you is just as strong, Lzzy. You guys have always given me hope when it came to falling in love." She beamed warmly, holding her hand in effort to bring a smile to her face, and thankfully she succeeded.
"Thank you little babe. I just hope she's alright...
I don't know what I'd do if she wasn't around anymore..."
"We're all hoping for the best, Lzzy." Tori chimed in as she finished the rest of the hot beverage.
"I know love, thank you for that."

Just then Nyx reached inside of her pocket and took out Maria's necklace.
The beauty of it glittered in the light of the house, even though Maria is a lunar witch, her necklace had a touch of solar on it in a way.
Instead of a cresent moon, it was a full moon, with a slight color of amber glossing over it, the detail making it look like a rare diamond, and the crystal charm hanging under it just complimenting it nicely.