Fifteen

TW: Toxic Relationships!

"What did you just say?..." Nyx finally mustered up the words to say.
She felt like she got hit by a bag of bricks and her soul wanted to just leap out of her body the very moment the W word slipped out of Ash's lips.
The demoness had to be screwing with her mind, she had to have been bluffing.
She just had to be...right?

But deep down, Nyx somehow knew that Ash could be telling the truth.
Why else would she say something so random yet so serious?...
And the adrenaline rush she felt from her head down to her feet the moment she heard these exact words, deep down she knew that this was a fact.
So now she was super confused, she really did not know whether she should believe her or not.

"You heard me perfectly well." Ash simply replied with a shrug, her arms crossing over her breasts as a malevolent smirk appeared on her dark colored lips.
Because of that little gesture, the raven head was begining to second guess.
"You are so full of shit."
"Oh?! What is it, Darkmore?!
You think you can be the only witch in Salem?!" The she devil snapped, nothing irritated her more than being called a liar.

Nyx cringed and tried to keep her cool, but her tone also snapped right back at her.
"I don't think that at all, dumbass! I just want to know how!"
Ashley looked down for a second in amusement, her shoulders shaking up and down as she chuckled and shook her head.

"I know, it came to me as a shock, too.
But isn't it cool as fuck? I mean, to be a succubus and a witch?!
Like a...a succuwitch! Hell yeah! Hahahaha!
Oh the shit I will do to people I haven't done already." She stated and cackled as if this was a joke.
But this was no laughing matter to the her now fellow young hag, Ash seriously had a lot to learn about herself if this was really true.

"Being a natural born witch is not something to have fun with.
It's serious business and once you tap into your magic there's no going back.
Especially if you don't know how to control it properly it can cause serious damage,
believe me, I know what it's like.
Not to mention that up to this day we're still discriminated against! Always accused of being 'satan brides.'
And you stand here talking about it like if it's some walk in the park shit!" Nyx sternly explained, yet her enemy only continued to laugh louder and harder than before.

Nyx knew that the seductive being only did that just to taunt her, and if she was being honest, it was sorely working.
"Well being a witch should be easy enough.
I mean, you do it and you're the dumbest cunt in the world!"
Now it was Nyx's turn to form a smirk upon her own lips.
"Funny, only a few minutes ago you wanted this cunt."

The creature gave her a death glare and a very fearsome demonic growl for that remark.
But this time she wasn't phasing the girl like before.
"Alright Ash, if you really are a witch..." She began, arms crossing and leaning back against the wall with one knee up all casual.
"Show me your magic."
The red and black haired female froze up, she actually never thought about that until it was just mentioned.

She was so busy boasting about having the title that she forgot about having magical powers, powers not even Tarja had told her about yet or even bothered to show her.
"I wouldn't know how to do that just yet."
"Yeah, that's what I thought."
"Fuck you, Darkmore! It's the truth!" The demonic woman tried to stress.
Nyx's doubt in her was really starting to rub her the wrong way.

She didn't know if it was the liquor inside of her, but the longer the hybrid girl stood there and stared at Ash, the more anger started to build up inside her.
More especially because she still wasn't believing her, even though a huge part of her was.
Nonetheless, her poking and years of fueding with her in general made her stand intensely straight.