Chapter 17: A Heads Up!!

Seriously?! Going over this and I have always say that the Spirit of the Shadow Realm must have been over exaggerating whenever they are narrating within this story. But helping and defending me while I am on field. I'm fine with that. But going through my thoughts in my bloody brain. I want them to keep all of that to themselves. Nothing else.

But anyway, that not the case.

Within this chapter(s), you will witness the introduction of the Egyptian Demigods. Although, the introduction is going to be long. So, I have decided to break it down in each chapter. That holds the introduction and descriptions of each children that has been introduced to me. And I will do it in every single one of them. Including to those that would irritate either me or the others that is during within the introduction. And I will also give the spirits permission to either slap me in the arm or to pinch me in the shoulder if I get over exaggerating about something and during within the introduction.

Ouch! Spirits, bloody hell! The introduction scenes haven't even started yet. So, wait until I get to it. Then you guys can do it, okay? Please be patient, will you?!

Heh. I guess that the pinch was their way for a test run. So let's get started with the introduction, shall we?

Ahem.